List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a question about free content. The "official xbox360 magazine" from uk normally brings a dvd with demos and free gamerpics, last one brings "stacking" gamerpics. Is it possible to copy them to an usb ? and give it to a friend ? i don´t think it´s console locked, if it cames within a dvd is it possible to give the dvd to a friend and he also can enjoy the gamerpics right ? I´m asking because like the free games that are not console locked maybe also this we could share with other people without being piracy.
Just asking mates

Damn I use to love this thread but now it's just crap with all the OTT, yes I'm adding to it right now but hell. It's gotten to the point of when I see it updated I don't even want to check it any more.

[quote name='Warrio_r']i have a question about free content. The "official xbox360 magazine" from uk normally brings a dvd with demos and free gamerpics, last one brings "stacking" gamerpics. Is it possible to copy them to an usb ? and give it to a friend ? i don´t think it´s console locked, if it cames within a dvd is it possible to give the dvd to a friend and he also can enjoy the gamerpics right ? I´m asking because like the free games that are not console locked maybe also this we could share with other people without being piracy.
Just asking mates[/QUOTE]

It should be fine. They are not console locked.

[quote name='CodeTrader']It should be fine. They are not console locked.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the answer mate. I´m not talking about piracy but about free things, and i can´t post free things if they don´t exist but it seems people prefer to complain about other post than help others.
Any way thank you CodeTrader.
To the other cags escuse me for not posting anything that doesn´t exist for now :cool:

[quote name='Warrio_r']thanks for the answer mate. I´m not talking about piracy but about free things, and i can´t post free things if they don´t exist but it seems people prefer to complain about other post than help others.
Any way thank you CodeTrader.
To the other cags escuse me for not posting anything that doesn´t exist for now :cool:[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, there's a thread here that you might find useful.

[quote name='CodeTrader']FREE Duke Nukem Forever gamer pics. :D

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...amerpics/9c65d610-cac3-4582-912b-9e438c0eef21[/QUOTE]

I was spelunking the duke content this morning & noticed they were free, just came to report it but I was beat to it, great find CodeTrader. :applause:

----
Edit - @gambit444

Yeah I see your point but I wanted to give praise to CodeTrader for at least taking the time to notify us. However I think that your following Minimod post below would be considered clutter as well. #-o

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Waxxxz018']I was spelunking the duke content this morning & noticed they were free, just came to report it but I was beat to it, great find CodeTrader. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Not necassary to report that you were gonna report. ends up cluttering/ updating thread in an unwanted way.

The Sims 3 Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack is on the marketplace, but I don't know what region it IS avalible in. I have tried UK and US, but it says
'Sorry!
This offer is not valid in your region, or has expired.'
Or has it just expired?
Link: [CANT POST DUE TO NEW USER BLOCK, SEE TITLE]

2.86MB, Free.

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']The Sims 3 Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack is on the marketplace, but I don't know what region it IS avalible in. I have tried UK and US, but it says
'Sorry!
Or has it just expired?

2.86MB, Free.[/QUOTE]

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Toyota-Prius-Toyota-Prius-Eco-Pack/7

Here's your link.

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']The Sims 3 Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack is on the marketplace, but I don't know what region it IS avalible in. I have tried UK and US, but it says
'Sorry!
Or has it just expired?

2.86MB, Free.[/QUOTE]

That was free on :1/13/2011: look at todays date.... please don't spam the form with questions. Free things can come in go in ten seconds. Sorry

Edit:
But in your case the item still free, use a link that works (It works for the en-US server accounts)
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...Eco-Pack/767ec1a7-117e-46e8-99f4-01fb2f06c5ea

Last edited by a moderator:
'Sorry!
Or has it just expired?

2.86MB, Free.[/QUOTE]

That was free on :1/13/2011: look at todays date.... please don't spam the form with questions. Free things can come in go in ten seconds. Sorry

But in your case the item still free, use a link that works (It works for the en-US server accounts)
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...Eco-Pack/767ec1a7-117e-46e8-99f4-01fb2f06c5ea

'Sorry!
Or has it just expired?

2.86MB, Free.[/QUOTE]

Edit:
But in your case the item is still free, use a link that works (It works for the en-US server accounts)

*Try clearing out you cookies XboX.com has issues*

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']Free Remmington 870 Code (for Homefront) from THQ.com/de:
  1. Register on THQ.com/de
  2. After you complete registration, go to:
    http://www.thq.com/de/mythq/mygames
  3. Select "Homefront" radio button and click the button next to the game list.
  4. You should be presented with your Shotgun code.
[/QUOTE]
thanks already got one for feature trades ;)

Thanks! At first, I didn't even know that I had an account at THQ.com/de. I thought I had my password saved in Opera Wand.

"You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Express 870 Shotgun

It has been added to your Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above."

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']Free Remmington 870 Code (for Homefront) from THQ.com/de:
[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks much. I forgot I had an account for the metro 2033 code for that ugly mask so was just able to log in and register it.

Also had an account from the metro. Once you sign in you have to click on the word that looks kind of like registration at the top, from there it is pretty straightforward.

[/QUOTE]
were is the radio buttom, seem to get nothing, please any idea'

[quote name='Tailswisher']Where is the Homefront radio button? I can't seem to find it? Also, do you have to own the game to get the code or can this be done without?[/QUOTE]

Click on the Meine Speile tab. Then click on Spiel registrieren. For Schritt 1 select Xbox 360. For Schritt 2 select Homefront. Next click the button that says Absenden. The next page will provide you with the Xbox 360 code.

You don't need to own the game to get a code.

Heads up to everyone that made an account to get the Homefront shotgun code... I was messing around and added Metro 2033 to my game list just to see if I would get a "Dark One" avatar mask (like before) and it totally gave me one. I tested the code and its live and active!

"Dark One" mask:
f660cb.png

I just made this account today:
0afe8a.png

Thanks for the help in how to get these codes and for the heads up on the Metro 2033 code, too. ^^ Have any other games been found to give out codes this way?

i checked all of the games and none of them have anything else besides homefront and metro 2033. got excited when i saw that red faction had something but its only to download the demo :(

@clickpow: I used all of my gold trials mister wise guy
its the black dragon form MK9
well if you get it ,download the carnival games theme too from CA dashboard
use USB and xtaf

Free DLC for The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout tomorrow only

Following the May 10 episode of The Biggest Loser, the "TV Show Challenge" pack will be available on the Xbox LIVE(R) Marketplace for the Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Players will be able to experience the same heart-pumping moves seen on the enormously popular TV series, and track where they rank compared with their favorite contestants.
As an added bonus, for 24 hours following the May 10 episode, the "Pilates" pack will be available free (a $4.99 value) on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome, but I'd like to add a bit of information to this:
If you made an account on the US servers(Or any other one, although this is just an assumption on my part), and added the games it won't give you the codes. You also will be unable to add the German version(Again, or any other) to your account even if you change your region if you made a US account. So be very careful where you sign up.

You can also just immediately close your account and sign up again(With the same details no less) to keep getting codes if you want.

I signed up with a us version a while back, and I simply signed into the THQ site, registered Homefront and got the code. Already downloaded it too.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I signed up with a us version a while back, and I simply signed into the THQ site, registered Homefront and got the code. Already downloaded it too.[/QUOTE]
Didn't work for me. No code showed up. I had to close my account and register on the German site to do it because I couldn't remove the game.

[quote name='soliunasm']Didn't work for me. No code showed up. I had to close my account and register on the German site to do it because I couldn't remove the game.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. OK, so it is fair to say "mixed results" than.

[quote name='COLDblood']Heads up
"Dark One" mask:I just made this account today:
/QUOTE]

deleteproof.jpg

Dito, Thanks Dominic!!
*I grabbed the code but when tried redeem froze up on submit but refreshed and it was queued*

YaY more goodies!! :bouncy:

In addition to the Homefront/Metro2033 trick is that you can just keep creating new accounts with different emails, confirming the registration, and then adding the games. I'd been able to pick up a few codes of each to be able to share with friends/family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back