List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why anyone anywhere is still producing standard themes. I feel like Microsoft should have banned any new standard themes from being published to the marketplace once NXE was launched. They just make the whole interface look awful.

[quote name='Tsel']The actual Green Lantern gamerpics aren't that great sadly. Nor is the theme.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling they're foreshadowing the movie.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Sweet on the green lantern pics wish they'd do an avatar clothing for it I'd actually purchase that.[/QUOTE]

You and me both. I think Marvel and DC are missing a nice way to make some cash here... who wouldn't pick up a Costume from you favorite Superhero?

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']You and me both. I think Marvel and DC are missing a nice way to make some cash here... who wouldn't pick up a Costume from you favorite Superhero?[/QUOTE]
Im sure they will give them time...they always release avatar clothes for all game sooner or later

Okay, maybe you guys can help me although this isn't the right place. Google doesn't seem to be much help, but that's probably due to me not wording it right.

So, I recently got a new Xbox, but my gamertag is still on my old one that my brother uses. How do I switch it so when I add a download to my queue from the website, it downloads to my new Xbox rather than my old one?

I hope that makes sense.

@Tsel, PM me your question and delete your post. I'll delete this message once you do, so that we don't clutter the place up.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']can't companies realize the way to win over gamers w/ themes is to go premium and free? atleast promo stuff.[/QUOTE]
yeah really how hard is it to make a theme premium. Dr. Pepper gets it, if its not premium its not worth the time of day to download. anyone can make a background and slap it on the screen.

I'd wager that Microsoft has a lot to do with why there isn't more free content in general. They are very much into the notion that free content somehow devalues the paid content on the service.

There used to be plenty of free content, it just seems to have tapered off, plus with developers now wanting pieces of used game pie, and having 'online' pass bullshit...it's not all on MS, plus the piece MS gets from Digital Content is the same as Physical copies, it's just that dev's get more in the way of direct to consumer.

[quote name='TAYL0R']yeah really how hard is it to make a theme premium. Dr. Pepper gets it, if its not premium its not worth the time of day to download. anyone can make a background and slap it on the screen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The worst, though, are the ones who slap together non-premium themes and sell them. I know USA was doing that with Burn Notice (and Psych and others, I believe.) Pretty sure some games, mostly Japanese imports were doing it as well.

Anyway... here's today's crap offerings.

Operation Flashpoint Registration (Basic) Theme

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...eme-Pack/65ded59b-8f98-460a-8e4b-4f21b5c3ef55

Operation Flash Point Registration Gamer Pic

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...amer-Pic/23fdc935-fe83-4242-a49b-bd67b48e344b

[quote name='cheko']Im sure they will give them time...they always release avatar clothes for all game sooner or later[/QUOTE]

I'm sure even sooner now, since Disney owns Marvel.

[quote name='pyoobez']Yeah. The worst, though, are the ones who slap together non-premium themes and sell them. I know USA was doing that with Burn Notice (and Psych and others, I believe.) Pretty sure some games, mostly Japanese imports were doing it as well.

Anyway... here's today's crap offerings.

Operation Flashpoint Registration (Basic) Theme

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...eme-Pack/65ded59b-8f98-460a-8e4b-4f21b5c3ef55

Operation Flash Point Registration Gamer Pic

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...amer-Pic/23fdc935-fe83-4242-a49b-bd67b48e344b[/QUOTE]

thanks mate i´ll test the themes and see if are nite :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheCarsForever']The link doesn't work for me and I couldn't find it when I searched the XBOX site. Am I just unlucky or did they pull it back?

Chris[/QUOTE]

The link works for me. Its Gold Exclusive

if you guys noticed he was talking about the gold only dead space 2 maps... not the crappy yoostar watever it is that no one wants.

Just noticed this, for all L.A. Noire fans you got your 1928 Tommy but now need a suit!

"Chicago Lightning" Detective Suit" for free
ad2_signedup.png

-Sign in to XboX
-Signup for a Rockstar's Social-Club
-Once signed up follow the pages it asks "What now"
-Click "Link" then click which acount to link then "Sign in" your XBL

*Boot LA Noire on your console visit socal club and it should sync with Rockstar and have unlocked the suit*
~Suit ABILITY: You are now more accurate with the Thompson, BAR and the Shotgun.~

Also if you missed free The Chicago Piano

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Warrio_r']thanks very much. I can´t belive....something FREE !!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :applause:[/QUOTE]
Mini apps with chevos... pretty goofy apps too. I guess I look like an African American to the xbox since it always seems to make me dark skinned in the different apps ha...

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']You and me both. I think Marvel and DC are missing a nice way to make some cash here... who wouldn't pick up a Costume from you favorite Superhero?[/QUOTE]

it looks like the marketplace now has a green lantern shirt and costume to go with the rise of the manhunters game.

[quote name='drStaton']it looks like the marketplace now has a green lantern shirt and costume to go with the rise of the manhunters game.[/QUOTE]
FREE?!? i don´t think so. So please don´t post that here....p´m the guy you are talking to. Don´t take me wrong but there are rules you know ?!? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back