List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlazeP']Enough with the spamming guys.

Ok, for Reach players, log on to bungie.net and click the Burn Bright Burn Blue icon and register your email address to gain access to a previously exclusive nameplate and blue flames helmet.[/QUOTE]

This is fantastic , lmao, after all the money spent by hardcore fans to either buy the legendary edition or get ripped off by ebay sellers they release a free flamed helmet...and it burns blue, no less, which is hotter than red/yellow flames... the irony is the only ones burnt are the ones who gave in to that fad lol im in for one thank god I didnt give in myself i was very jealous of the flamed helmet lol guess ebay sellers got to drop their prices now instead of ripping off hardcore gamers.

[quote name='cheko']This is fantastic , lmao, after all the money spent by hardcore fans to either buy the legendary edition or get ripped off by ebay sellers they release a free flamed helmet...and it burns blue, no less, which is hotter than red/yellow flames... the irony is the only ones burnt are the ones who gave in to that fad lol im in for one thank god I didnt give in myself i was very jealous of the flamed helmet lol guess ebay sellers got to drop their prices now instead of ripping off hardcore gamers.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't a hardcore gamer just get inclement weather..?

[quote name='Warrio_r']thanks but it says "you have already saying" do we have to make a new acount ?
i think i get it now lol

It is in game right ?!?[/QUOTE]

I had to bumble around on the Bungie site a bit - sorry I didn't think to save the link but it finally popped up when I stumbled onto the phone app page & the Blue Flame Helmet info was dead center. I was already registered so the form picked up my email addy automagically & then just had to enter my birthdate. Instant Blue Flame joy!

Here's what you do:

1. Make sure your gamertag is linked up with bungie.net. To do this, click sign up on the homepage (or anywhere else on the site really), and follow the instructions.

2. Sign in, go to the homepage, and click the Burn Bright Burn Blue tab, type in your email address and date of birth (keep it over 18, just in case).

3. To get your blue flames, go to Halo Reach's Armory (IN-GAME) and you'll find it there. To get the name plate, click the Profile drop down menu on bungie.net. Then go to Game Settings > Name Plates, and select it from there.

The flames and nameplate were previously reserved for Bungle employees only. But since it's Halo's anniversary, they're giving them out to everybody.

IMPORTANT: YOU CAN ONLY GET THESE ITEMS TILL JULY 7TH. HURRY UP!
They're yours to keep though, even after July 7.

I hope I cleared that up for everyone. It can be a little confusing lol.

[quote name='cheko']This is fantastic , lmao, after all the money spent by hardcore fans to either buy the legendary edition or get ripped off by ebay sellers they release a free flamed helmet...and it burns blue, no less, which is hotter than red/yellow flames... the irony is the only ones burnt are the ones who gave in to that fad lol im in for one thank god I didnt give in myself i was very jealous of the flamed helmet lol guess ebay sellers got to drop their prices now instead of ripping off hardcore gamers.[/QUOTE]

No not really just sold one for $52. make it rain! bc you have the fans and then you have super fans. they want both so. oh make sure you play armor up the helmet if you don't use it you loose it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lordd_G']So, where do I find a list of FREE gamerpics available on Xbox Marketplace??[/QUOTE]

Check the first page or just scroll throughout these pages...
about every 3-4 pages there is stuff and not chatter.
-but i personally dont know if anyones made a list of pics i know you can google themes list-

lol you beat me to them. the cruzer pic pack is actually kinda cool, but maybe i just like it cuz i love stick figure stuff.

Never saw this posted and i thought it made a funny ass gamer pic cuz i thought it was for the condoms at first :p
Magnum Ice Cream Themes and Pics

[quote name='ArrenDusk']New free Xbox Live content (US Marketplace):

Braun Cruzer Downloadable Content : Braun Cruzer Registration Picture Pack

Braun Cruzer Downloadable Content : Braun Cruzer Theme Pack

Braun Cruzer Downloadable Content : Braun Cruzer Kerry Theme

Braun Cruzer Downloadable Content : Braun Cruzer Lean Rock Theme

Braun Cruzer Downloadable Content : Braun Cruzer Emil Theme

Degree POSH Themes and Pics : Degree POSH Themes

Degree POSH Themes and Pics : Degree POSH Gamer Pics
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']Can anyone check if the free 'Maw' promo is up? Just wondered since a few friends recently got Xbox, I could get them a copy.[/QUOTE]
what promo are you talking about ?

it seems that involve you buying live months but i´m also not sure. they offer "the Maw" game

Last edited by a moderator:
He may be referring to the special email various people got that let them get The Maw for free. I was one of those fortunate people, actually.

Not sure if it has been mentioned or not (don't want to browse ALL the pages) but Pinball FX2 is still free. It came out in 2010.

[quote name='CherryRasulka']Not sure if it has been mentioned or not (don't want to browse ALL the pages) but Pinball FX2 is still free. It came out in 2010.[/QUOTE]

I think it's because you have to buy the actual tables.

[quote name='CherryRasulka']Not sure if it has been mentioned or not (don't want to browse ALL the pages) but Pinball FX2 is still free. It came out in 2010.[/QUOTE]

But, if I recall correctly, the catch is that none of the tables are free.

yes it has been mentions.... a lot

sp00ge is right. The trial version of FX2 is available. It doesn't even let you finish a game before kicking you off and telling you to buy it. Not worth it at all, IMO.

[quote name='sp00ge']But, if I recall correctly, the catch is that none of the tables are free.[/QUOTE]

You're correct on that one. Most of them are about 300 points(?), I think.

[quote name='l33t fr0g']You're correct on that one. Most of them are about 300 points(?), I think.[/QUOTE]

240msp per individual tables is the highest they run. 800msp for the four packs. tho some individual tables run as low as 200msp

Re: Pinball FX2 ...

If you own the original Pinball FX (no longer available on XBLM) the "Classic" tables (Speed Machine, Extreme, Agents, and Buccaneer) import into FX2 for free.

[quote name='pyoobez']New Compatability Pack is out for WWE All-Stars. It also includes R-Truth for everyone to use.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...-R-Truth/932c11cf-b21a-49d2-b416-7ecb26ab16b2

(First Compatability Pack came out in April and features Honky Tonk Man for everyone to use if anyone missed it.)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...Tonk-Man/0c679b45-60fc-425c-88b3-522435eb84b6

Glad to see companies doing this now. It gives everyone a reason to dl the packs.[/QUOTE]

Good job little Jimmy :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='pyoobez']New Compatability Pack is out for WWE All-Stars. It also includes R-Truth for everyone to use.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...-R-Truth/932c11cf-b21a-49d2-b416-7ecb26ab16b2

(First Compatability Pack came out in April and features Honky Tonk Man for everyone to use if anyone missed it.)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...Tonk-Man/0c679b45-60fc-425c-88b3-522435eb84b6

Glad to see companies doing this now. It gives everyone a reason to dl the packs.[/QUOTE]

nice. Thanks i already had the first one but the second is welcome because is one more fighter for me. I need to buy ms points in order to get the other fighters but in portugal are too expensive :cry:

[quote name='DragonQuestLord']More free stuff. :) US airforce theme and pic this time.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/US-Air-Force/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258570802

I wish xbox let you see them before you go through the trouble of downloading them. Is there a site that has all the themes and gamer pics where you can see what they'll actually look like? I thought someone here mentioned that once..[/QUOTE]

It is ridiculous that they are not on Xbox.com or the marketplace on the console.

For themes http://www.themexbox.com/

For gamer pics http://gamer-pics.com/

[quote name='Warrio_r']what are those links for ?!? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

it's to preview themes or gamerpics before purchasing them. Did you not click the links?

[quote name='GamerChris']it's to preview themes or gamerpics before purchasing them. Did you not click the links?[/QUOTE]
yes but since this site is for posting "FREE THINGS ONLY" i tought i didn´t the site idea. But thanks anyway for your answer mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back