List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Royal High Knight']show. It's looks bad. Besides no mother fuckin panthro.[/QUOTE]

They have panthro. Hell they even brought back snarf

There's also a new app from EA. It allows you to buy the EA Sports Season Pass that gives you 20% off all EA Sports DLC and 3-day early releases of participating games, meaning you can download let's say Madden 12 three days before it's released retail. You still have to pay retail of course.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/EA-SPORTS/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541096c

Honestly, it's worthless to people like me who almost never play sports games, but it seems useful to that niche of players who play (and buy) all EA Sports games and DLC.

[quote name='Andami']There's also a new app from EA. It allows you to buy the EA Sports Season Pass that gives you 20% off all EA Sports DLC and 3-day early releases of participating games, meaning you can download let's say Madden 12 three days before it's released retail. You still have to pay retail of course.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/EA-SPORTS/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541096c

Honestly, it's worthless to people like me who almost never play sports games, but it seems useful to that niche of players who play (and buy) all EA Sports games and DLC.[/QUOTE]

yeah that's not free. You can download it free, but it's not free. Just like that stupid arcade thing it's free to download but that's just to lure you in.

[quote name='Andami']There's also a new app from EA. It allows you to buy the EA Sports Season Pass that gives you 20% off all EA Sports DLC and 3-day early releases of participating games, meaning you can download let's say Madden 12 three days before it's released retail. You still have to pay retail of course.

Honestly, it's worthless to people like me who almost never play sports games, but it seems useful to that niche of players who play (and buy) all EA Sports games and DLC.[/QUOTE]

I think it would fall under "Apps & Hubs"

I want this program to fail in the biggest possible way, the last thing I need is having to subscribe to EA, then Activision, the UbiSoft, etc, etc.

[quote name='stoned99']I want this program to fail in the biggest possible way, the last thing I need is having to subscribe to EA, then Activision, the UbiSoft, etc, etc.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm kind of hoping all these companies trying it will result in no one buying any of them. It's getting out of hand if you play more than one game.

Thanks for the people who linked the Brink and Gears stuff.

i would just like to say thank you,i have been using this site for a week now and feel like a bit of a lurker and now i can post to say a huge thanks, when i get codes ill post some up here

[quote name='sammydog419']I've had people buy games on my console before and it's never worked. It definetly doesn't work on the Black OPS dlc, now it even kicks you off the map while playing if the owner recovers their gamertag.[/QUOTE]

This is false. I've DLC shared all three Black Ops Map Packs with a friend of mine. We play together all the time on the DLC maps with no issues. I'm guessing you didn't do it properly.

The only game that I couldn't get DLC sharing to work was with the Rockstar Pass and associated DLC for La Noire.

[quote name='henhowc']This is false. I've DLC shared all three Black Ops Map Packs with a friend of mine. We play together all the time on the DLC maps with no issues. I'm guessing you didn't do it properly.

The only game that I couldn't get DLC sharing to work was with the Rockstar Pass and associated DLC for La Noire.[/QUOTE]

Xbox.com specifically says that DLC will work on any account on the first console that it is downloaded to without requiring an internet connection. If you recover your gamertag on another console, it only works on that specific gamertag while an internet connection is on. I don't know how you did it.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Xbox.com specifically says that DLC will work on any account on the first console that it is downloaded to without requiring an internet connection. If you recover your gamertag on another console, it only works on that specific gamertag while an internet connection is on. I don't know how you did it.[/QUOTE]

It works on any gamertag on the original console, but only works on the buyer's gamertag on the buyer's console. I have also done this many times, it's very easy and works flawlessly.

buy something. download it in full.

log out.

go home and recover your gamertag to your own console.

redownload the DLC or game or whatever.

The DLC will work for anyone on the original console, but it will only work for you when you are logged in to the buying gamertag on the second console.

[quote name='mrhunter1984']i would just like to say thank you,i have been using this site for a week now and feel like a bit of a lurker and now i can post to say a huge thanks, when i get codes ill post some up here[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread.

[quote name='mrhunter1984']i would just like to say thank you,i have been using this site for a week now and feel like a bit of a lurker and now i can post to say a huge thanks, when i get codes ill post some up here[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Wrong thread.[/QUOTE]

Yeah try this form for drop codes CAG Trade Thread, thanks

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Agreed. I'm kind of hoping all these companies trying it will result in no one buying any of them. It's getting out of hand if you play more than one game.

Thanks for the people who linked the Brink and Gears stuff.[/QUOTE]

Well, take a look at the way the industry is changing. Games are being released incomplete with DLC figured in. Online passes are becoming the standard. Full game d-loads ever increasing, and usually more expensive than physical copies.

Talk to all the people who purchase MMORPG subscriptions each month after purchasing the game. WoW and Everquest changed the industry forever, and now MMORPGs are coming to consoles.

At the same time, if you purchase Xbox Live gold for the life of the console, you are paying nearly double for the system.

These are all fueled by us as consumers, and while we keep supporting these business models, they will keep doing what works to keep the $ flowing.

All that being said, the MSRP of video games has only went up $10 in the past 20 years, even with all the costs of online servers and development increasing. Plus, I think GH:Metallica was the last time I paid MSRP for a game. They are commonly available with future credit on release day or within a couple weeks later for $40. Not a bad deal that way.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Explorer Pack (FREE)

FREE DLC: Exploration Pack
· 20 new missions including 2 all-new mission types: Extreme Convoy and Timed Convoy.
· 20 new wrecks to find which give you access to 2 new cars:
o Lancia Stratos Version Rallye
o Dodge charger 1969
· 3 additional Discovery levels
· 2 new Multiplayer Races for the Stratos Other Enhancements
· DLC: Help channel added to TDU media.
· Construction has begun on several new retail locations, Grand Openings coming soon!
· A variety of updates applied throughout the game, full list at www.TDU2.com

[quote name='sassylaurie']Well, take a look at the way the industry is changing. Games are being released incomplete with DLC figured in. Online passes are becoming the standard. Full game d-loads ever increasing, and usually more expensive than physical copies.

Talk to all the people who purchase MMORPG subscriptions each month after purchasing the game. WoW and Everquest changed the industry forever, and now MMORPGs are coming to consoles.

At the same time, if you purchase Xbox Live gold for the life of the console, you are paying nearly double for the system.

These are all fueled by us as consumers, and while we keep supporting these business models, they will keep doing what works to keep the $ flowing.

All that being said, the MSRP of video games has only went up $10 in the past 20 years, even with all the costs of online servers and development increasing. Plus, I think GH:Metallica was the last time I paid MSRP for a game. They are commonly available with future credit on release day or within a couple weeks later for $40. Not a bad deal that way.[/QUOTE]

It's a shame to see all this happening, just wish we could go back to when the developers were devoted to making great games instead of making tons of money. But it's everything now, we gotta pay for things we never payed for before or gotta pay more money for stuff like the damn $6-7 for a pack of cigarettes or $10 for stingy dime sack of what people call "popcorn" I don't want that or any dro just gimme some weed I don't give a damn what it's called as long as it's $60 an ounce, but none the less it's all ridiculous and all the congress/legislative/etc. men and women of which are involved in our political downfall can go to hell for trying to take our rights away from us slowly while everyone turns a blind eye, argues & fights with each other and then bends over to take it in the *** by the long **** of the the government(Obama's gonna take our guns then our freedom don't let it happen!)

how is it a political issue with obama its happening everywhere not just in the usa it boils down to corporate greed and thats that

I updated it with all the themes ages ago, seems like some are just unavailable now lol :p
I'll see if i can if i have time to go back through the pages and update the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back