List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pyoobez']Don't think so. Just set everything up for a German account and it's saying the region isn't right.[/QUOTE]

Same. Looks like a no go for North America, or at least the US.

i got lucky mine works well and i tested the game and win 2 achivos playing and i´m in portugal
i got it from the console and i used a german acount. Thanks mates :applause:

Some people are talking about FREE "the signal" Alan wake ADdon but i can´t find it and i tryed both UK and US acounts. MAybe this is not true. :roll:

[quote name='Warrio_r']Some people are talking about FREE "the signal" Alan wake ADdon but i can´t find it and i tryed both UK and US acounts. MAybe this is not true. :roll:[/QUOTE]

The Signal came free with the copy of Alan Wake I just bought (in Canada). My brother bought the French version and it also came with it. It's a code though, it's not free through the marketplace.

[quote name='matsam']The Signal came free with the copy of Alan Wake I just bought (in Canada). My brother bought the French version and it also came with it. It's a code though, it's not free through the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

but people are reporting it free in here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums...&discussionid=2549&gmid=128470#gmessage128470

and here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2549&pp=20&page=25

so i asked in order to post in this thread that is the right place for FREE THINGS. Thanks anyway mates

[quote name='Warrio_r']but people are reporting it free in here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums...&discussionid=2549&gmid=128470#gmessage128470

and here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2549&pp=20&page=25

so i asked in order to post in this thread that is the right place for FREE THINGS. Thanks anyway mates[/QUOTE]

Links are prompted with
"Invalid Social Group Discussion specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Edit:
*bad cookies* yeah still valid but fyi I got a free signal cde from just owning a brand new copy of the game

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CodeTrader']The WRC 2010 full game appears to be region locked, so it won't work on a US console. I was able to download it, but I can't play the game. It just gives an error.

The demo of the game will work on a US console though.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/P...HIP-DEMO/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024c5387e4

It's sort of like the game DiRT.[/QUOTE]I get an error message on the demo. If I create a German account would the demo work? I've been dying to get this game and was about to start looking into importing on PS3 since it is getting apparent that despite announcing it was being brought to the states by deep silver it will not happen. WRC 2011 has already been announced by black bean. I'd love to try the demo though.

for people who are interested I just got on the xbox live marketplace and downloaded Crimson Alliance completely free I heard it was only free if you got all 5 summer of arcade games.....I didn't buy any so this might a glitch or something but just thought I'd let people now

[quote name='RS88']for people who are interested I just got on the xbox live marketplace and downloaded Crimson Alliance completely free I heard it was only free if you got all 5 summer of arcade games.....I didn't buy any so this might a glitch or something but just thought I'd let people now[/QUOTE]

Looking at some of the other options in the DLC section, it might be one of those buy the class games but who knows for sure. Better to get it now in case it is a screwup.

I wonder if the game is free but you have to pay for the add ons? Maybe xbox gives them out as codes perhaps?

edit: the all class pack is 1200. Probably exactly like you said Owen.

[quote name='RS88']for people who are interested I just got on the xbox live marketplace and downloaded Crimson Alliance completely free I heard it was only free if you got all 5 summer of arcade games.....I didn't buy any so this might a glitch or something but just thought I'd let people now[/QUOTE]

Confirmed that I just got this game for free as well, and I didn't download a single Summer of Arcade game. Check it out!

This is going to be Pinball FX 2 all over again. :booty::booty::booty:

[quote name='jdawgg76']I get an error message on the demo. If I create a German account would the demo work? I've been dying to get this game and was about to start looking into importing on PS3 since it is getting apparent that despite announcing it was being brought to the states by deep silver it will not happen. WRC 2011 has already been announced by black bean. I'd love to try the demo though.[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded the demo with a German Xbox Live free account and was able to play the demo under my US profile.

[quote name='louiedog']Yeah, so it's a demo and it's already been mentioned in the thread.[/QUOTE]

It's not a demo since its says " Full Game - Crimson Alliance™ " but I know what you mean and I didn't read the previous page of this thread before I posted lol... oh well. :cool:

[quote name='cin84_12']Says it's 240 Points now :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I missed it too. That's a shame. I like getting free premium themes for the sake of variety.

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']Crimson Alliance is free in the marketplace right now! not sure if the xbox.com works...someone can maybe verify this?[/QUOTE]

read up ^^^^.....

[quote name='fei33']Yeah. I missed it too. That's a shame. I like getting free premium themes for the sake of variety.[/QUOTE]

The theme is too good to be free, but thankfully i managed to snatch it. Let's hope MS make mistakes like this more often. :bouncy:

[quote name='Sath666']The theme is too good to be free, but thankfully i managed to snatch it. Let's hope MS make mistakes like this more often. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

this days they make more mistakes than usual, i think they made them on purpose... crapy free games ... and free theme or etc STUPID stuff..

i want all GoD free for 24h ours.. :) lets hope for that

[quote name='shadowtek']I played the first level this morning, looks like you'll get achievements, avatar items, and gamerpics after buying a class pack.[/QUOTE]

Plus, you only get a taste of the second level. It's just a sneaky way of making you download a demo by marketing it as a full game. Total BS, I wouldn't buy it just on fucking principle now. :speaktothehand:

[quote name='rinaldo']this days they make more mistakes than usual, i think they made them on purpose... crapy free games ... and free theme or etc STUPID stuff..[/QUOTE]

The best example of a XBL marketplace screw-up was when they had all the preorder content for ME2 free on their website for hours.
Very obvious they didn't mean to do that.

[quote name='Gram']The best example of a XBL marketplace screw-up was when they had all the preorder content for ME2 free on their website for hours.
Very obvious they didn't mean to do that.[/QUOTE]

Or the free Fable 2 glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back