List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gram']The best example of a XBL marketplace screw-up was when they had all the preorder content for ME2 free on their website for hours.
Very obvious they didn't mean to do that.[/QUOTE]

No...that's not a bug. They said it would be free for the first day.

[quote name='Drizzt87']No...that's not a bug. They said it would be free for the first day.[/QUOTE]
No they didn't. It was a bug, a real big one at that. Everyone pretty much got all the pre-order DLC for free.

[quote name='soliunasm']No they didn't. It was a bug, a real big one at that. Everyone pretty much got all the pre-order DLC for free.[/QUOTE]

...even the stupid Dr Pepper DLC lol

Hi, got NO idea about this but my console is currently downloading crimson alliance for free - full game as listed - from a UK account. avn't tried it but looks like the real deal. DLC available seems to be just class packs. Looks like the real deal, first thing I thought was to come here ;) if it is already posted or is a fake then sorry. I always felt - and I am - a bit of a lurker so I think whenever i spot something ill post it here.
cheers and have fun xD

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']Hi, got NO idea about this but my console is currently downloading crimson alliance for free - full game as listed - from a UK account. avn't tried it but looks like the real deal. DLC available seems to be just class packs. Looks like the real deal, first thing I thought was to come here ;) if it is already posted or is a fake then sorry. I always felt - and I am - a bit of a lurker so I think whenever i spot something ill post it here.
cheers and have fun xD[/QUOTE]

It's like FX2 pinball, the game is basically the demo, if you want to play the "full" game you need to buy a class or the pack.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']jesus christ someone else take this one. PS why the hell do you have a K-Mart symbol?[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I swore soon as I saw the K-Mart symbol I died!

He is a CAG In Training and you know it is tough to look back one page to see if this has already been posted rather then type out a long paragraph about it.

Free DLC (Gold Membership required) for "The Gunstringer":

The Wavy Tube Man Chronicles (FREE)

This completely live-action interactive shooter features Wavy Tube Man Jr., who has stolen a time machine to prevent his father’s death at the hands of the Gunstringer. Shot on location with classic western and futuristic sets, this DLC pack features quick-drawing cowboys, heavily armed future warriors, and a final showdown against Wavy Tube Man Jr. himself. Players use Kinect-based targeting, shooting, and more to chase the villain through time, the fate of the world hanging in the balance.

[File Size:1.94 GB]

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Don't even have Kinect, but I downloaded anyway just incase they make this paid DLC later on...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I wish there were Achievements attached to this DLC however.

[quote name='Hawaiian']Free DLC (Gold Membership required) for "The Gunstringer":

This completely live-action interactive shooter features Wavy Tube Man Jr., who has stolen a time machine to prevent his father’s death at the hands of the Gunstringer. Shot on location with classic western and futuristic sets, this DLC pack features quick-drawing cowboys, heavily armed future warriors, and a final showdown against Wavy Tube Man Jr. himself. Players use Kinect-based targeting, shooting, and more to chase the villain through time, the fate of the world hanging in the balance.

[File Size:1.94 GB][/QUOTE]

That's one huge game add-on. I think it's supposed to be free, but I'm not sure if this is one of those freebies that is for a limited time.

Might as well add it to your queue. :)

I think it's only an add-on in the sense that it attaches to the Kinect software, in the same way that certain things are considered add-ons for the dashboard. Other than that, it seems like a standalone (based on the description).

The new Red Dead Redemption DLC is listed now:

The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack offers another expansion to the world of Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. Battle your enemies in 11 new map areas including the snowy mountains of Cochinay, the army stronghold of El Presidio and the mining camp in Gaptooth Breach. Play as additional multiplayer characters from the single-player story: Landon Ricketts, Drew MacFarlane, Uncle, Javier Escuella, Captain Vincente De Santa, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah and Nastas. Also works with the standalone Undead Nightmare disc.

[quote name='NoDAK']The new Red Dead Redemption DLC is listed now:

The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack [/QUOTE]

*Just a note*
I am hoping it is still free for yall, I quickly browser it and xbox.com has runtime error for system work so this might not mean to be free but I was able to dl it on console.
-ill remove this if i am wrong-

[quote name='NoDAK']The new Red Dead Redemption DLC is listed now:

The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack offers another expansion to the world of Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. Battle your enemies in 11 new map areas including the snowy mountains of Cochinay, the army stronghold of El Presidio and the mining camp in Gaptooth Breach. Play as additional multiplayer characters from the single-player story: Landon Ricketts, Drew MacFarlane, Uncle, Javier Escuella, Captain Vincente De Santa, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah and Nastas. Also works with the standalone Undead Nightmare disc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me. :)

[quote name='stoned99']Whats weird is how small the Red Dead DLC is... 42mb[/QUOTE]

It's just multiplayer stuff in an open world. Most of the textures, sounds, models, and other assets are already on the disc.

A free add-on pack for Worms 2: Armageddon was released today.

Mayhem Pack
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mayhem-Pack/48b11030-aa34-406e-8997-1768aaac6424
The Worms™ 2: Armageddon “Mayhem Pack” is a free downloadable content pack released to celebrate the launch of Worms™: Ultimate Mayhem. The “Mayhem Pack” features 3 new landscape themes, 3 new hats, 3 new speech banks and 3 new gravestones, all based upon some of the great content from Worms™: Ultimate Mayhem.

[quote name='eugaet']A free add-on pack for Worms 2: Armageddon was released today.

Mayhem Pack
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mayhem-Pack/48b11030-aa34-406e-8997-1768aaac6424
The Worms™ 2: Armageddon “Mayhem Pack” is a free downloadable content pack released to celebrate the launch of Worms™: Ultimate Mayhem. The “Mayhem Pack” features 3 new landscape themes, 3 new hats, 3 new speech banks and 3 new gravestones, all based upon some of the great content from Worms™: Ultimate Mayhem.[/QUOTE]

Downloaded, thanks!

Through the Nicktoons sale in "Sales and Special Offers" the pilot episode of Planet Sheen is free. Also the 1st episode for Tuff Pupy is free. both are SD only, HD is 240. It's something free for the kids and to keep them distracted right? ;)

[quote name='Apollo Creed']Gears of War 3: Weapon Skin Bundle - Haze Animated Set
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...d6f1358-55db-4421-98d7-0f148f1aa7ad?cid=SLink

Currently free .. not sure if it's in error, but I grabbed it.[/QUOTE]

Was just about to post it here as well. Some people are reporting it showing up at 320 MSP, but then free on the confirmation screen. The thread discussing it on Epic's forums has been deleted, and people have checked with XBL Twitter support, so it may not remain free for long.

Sweet. Added it to my queue. Xbox.com wasn't working for me at first, such a gitchy site sometime. I went and logged into my hotmail then went back to Xbox and it worked fine.

[quote name='nCogNeato']Shows as FREE on Xbox.com (US), but receive the "Sorry" error when I try to confirm the purchase. :cry:[/QUOTE]

too late. it costs 240msp now

Bummer missed out on the Gears 3 gun. I know last night it was not free when they first went up so they must have screwed up when lowering the price from 320 to 240.

[quote name='Bloomy']Was just about to post it here as well. Some people are reporting it showing up at 320 MSP, but then free on the confirmation screen. The thread discussing it on Epic's forums has been deleted, and people have checked with XBL Twitter support, so it may not remain free for long.[/QUOTE]

I hate people that stupidly ask Microsoft Support basically getting it shut down.

[quote name='Hawaiian']Free DLC (Gold Membership required) for "The Gunstringer":

[File Size:1.94 GB][/QUOTE]

Some thought it was just a free gold thing for a short time but its a completely free package for silver accounts now too. Just a friendly heads up if yall forgot.

US-only:

MLB® Bobblehead Pros

Roster Update Oct./11 (FREE)

October 2011 Data Pack. Update your teams rosters with all trades and transfers that occurred in the summer’s trade deadlines! Make sure you update your teams today in time for postseason!

MLB® Bobblehead Battle

Roster Update Oct./11 (FREE)

October 2011 Data Pack. Update your teams rosters with all trades and transfers that occurred in the summer’s trade deadlines! Make sure you update your teams today in time for postseason!

[quote name='capybara554321']if i make a uk account and dl a theme can i use it on my us account[/QUOTE]

Its double bound CONSOLE(first console to get dl to) and ACCOUNT(one content was purchased on) once downloaded to console anyone logged in can use it.
From now on out please ask questions in the XBL Question Forums, to not take up space in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back