List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='louiedog']Gold exclusive at the moment. Just a heads up before people get upset.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't really matter since it's a multiplayer beta, and only people with Gold can play multiplayer anyway.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Seriously people... look at least one page back before posting.[/QUOTE]

lol you don´t forgive them , like they won´t forgive you ;)

[quote name='Slappybob']Just curious as this is my first beta i have been in, but how long is it going on and is there only certain times we can play?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

till the 10th and you can play till your heart's content

I just downloaded Crimson Alliance. I know you have to pay $10 each to get 188kb worth of shitty unlocks for your characters. But is the game technically a demo, or a full game? I mean, can you still unlock achievements, like the 8x multiplier?

[quote name='MrPiggles']It doesn't really matter since it's a multiplayer beta, and only people with Gold can play multiplayer anyway.[/QUOTE]
Well, it is free gold weekend, so I tried playing it on a silver account and it worked.

[quote name='Blade']I just downloaded Crimson Alliance. I know you have to pay $10 each to get 188kb worth of shitty unlocks for your characters. But is the game technically a demo, or a full game? I mean, can you still unlock achievements, like the 8x multiplier?[/QUOTE]

It's just a demo for two areas, not the full games. If you ever decide to buy the game, it's better to get the complete set for $15 than to spend $10 to play only one class.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vantheman']Well, it is free gold weekend, so I tried playing it on a silver account and it worked.[/QUOTE]

This weekend? October 1st and 2nd is a free gold weekend?

The free Portal 2 DLC is finally out...

Portal 2: Peer Review downloadable content
Peer Review is the FREE first DLC for Portal 2, the year's most brain-bending action-adventure game. Featuring a devious new co-op track that continues the story of Atlas, Peabody and GLaDOS, the DLC also includes both single and multiplayer challenge modes, plus leaderboards so you can compare your portal placement and time scores with the Portal community.

There's also a compatibility pack for DR2's Off The Record DLC, but I don't believe it offers any free in-game content.

[quote name='Warrio_r']Dead Rising 2: Off The Record DLC

http://marketplace.xbox.com/us-US/Product/DR2-OTR-Support-Pack/de29939b-c69d-4159-8bf1-eb4b913c6533

its my time to contribute with some INFO TOO :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That link is broken now, here's the updated link:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/DR2-OTR-Support-Pack/de29939b-c69d-4159-8bf1-eb4b913c6533

this is just to enable play with people who purchase the actual "support pack" whenever that comes out and whatever that is. Probably one of the costume sets from a preorder or something, like the original (which also required you download free content packs to play with those who purchased them).

Hello,

Computerbild.de is having another avatar prop giveaway. Go here, click the image of the avatar with the finger prop and then login with your Computerbild account to get the prop.

Chris

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Hello,

Computerbild.de is having another avatar prop giveaway. Go here, click the image of the avatar with the finger prop and then login with your Computerbild account to get the prop.

Chris[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Chris[/QUOTE]

Thanks indeed. I love those crazy code giving Germany bastards.

Chris[/QUOTE]
thanks

Chris[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I always love what they give away. My favorite is still the carrot plushy.

Even though its pretty easy to guess whats on the page, google chrome makes it so much easier. Auto translate ftw.

[quote name='Rebel_Ry']Even though its pretty easy to guess whats on the page, google chrome makes it so much easier. Auto translate ftw.[/QUOTE]

FYI - You don't need Chrome to do this. Go to http:\\translate.google.com and paste the URL into the translation box. You are now on a translated version of the page and as you click through the site each new page is translated. It is almost the same as what you see in Chrome just with the extra step to copy/paste the URL and it doesn't require you to have a different browser if you don't want it.

Metro 2033 Mask
[?4K8G]-[7B2D?]-[Y88VH]-[GY98J]-[P9J7?]
? = same letter

Foam Finger
[6RKQW]-[2WPH6]-[CMJP?]-[QF4GG]-[7V4GZ]
? = 3x3
[6T3T?]-[36K29]-[VDH2T]-[?DD7D]-[PJXGZ]
? = same letter

Male Rage T-shirt
[VRV3M]-[Q??7G]-[QYWHP]-[RPV3R]-[PYVFZ]
?? = Doctor

GoW 3 Griffin
[FCYGV]-[KF9HJ]-[69CXG]-[7??KW]-[KTR3Z]
?? = 40-11

[quote name='Headhumper']Metro 2033 Mask
[?4K8G]-[7B2D?]-[Y88VH]-[GY98J]-[P9J7?]
? = same letter

Foam Finger
[6RKQW]-[2WPH6]-[CMJP?]-[QF4GG]-[7V4GZ]
? = 3x3
[6T3T?]-[36K29]-[VDH2T]-[?DD7D]-[PJXGZ]
? = same letter

Male Rage T-shirt
[VRV3M]-[Q??7G]-[QYWHP]-[RPV3R]-[PYVFZ]
?? = Doctor

GoW 3 Griffin
[FCYGV]-[KF9HJ]-[69CXG]-[7??KW]-[KTR3Z]
?? = 40-11[/QUOTE]

mask and griffin have already been used, not by me... ill say thanks for who ever took them :)

Looks like I
*puts on sunglasses*
Posted in the wrong thread!
YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!

Sorry about that, was supposed to post the codes in the XBOX Code Drop thread.

[quote name='Headhumper']Looks like I
*puts on sunglasses*
YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!

Sorry about that, was supposed to post the codes in the XBOX Code Drop thread.[/QUOTE]

i notice that but didn´t say anything, post is a post and you were giving away FREE THINGS sooooooo no problemo lol :applause: :applause: :applause: ;)

[quote name='Headhumper']Looks like I
*puts on sunglasses*
YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!

Sorry about that, was supposed to post the codes in the XBOX Code Drop thread.[/QUOTE]
Oh shit. I thought I was in the code drop thread when I posted that. Sorry :/

Seems like

NBA Street Homecourt - Melo's Cloverdale
NBA Street Homecourt - Rucker Park

has been delisted..

[quote name='stoned99']haha, yea, he could have found that about a page back in this thread[/QUOTE]
I wasn't being sarcastic. The link posted a page back was for the BMW theme, not the car itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back