List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']No its not, it is free to download but you have to buy the class packs to actually play the game, earn achievements, etc. Someone posts this every few pages.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Lame.. I got excited over nothing lol

are u sure that is true? It seems like the full game is free but they want you to upgrade to premium just like Age of Empire Online is free to play but to earn achievements you need to update to premium.

Yes we're sure, we had the same conversation a couple weeks back.

EDIT: Added information to the first post in the Apps and Hubs section. Now there should be no excuse for people to repost.

[quote name='BlazeP']Yes we're sure, we had the same conversation a couple weeks back.

EDIT: Added information to the first post in the Apps and Hubs section. Now there should be no excuse for people to repost.[/QUOTE]

if they don´t know how to read, or just don´t read that....they will have an excuse as allways lol But good work on add that ! :applause:

[quote name='BlazeP']Yes we're sure, we had the same conversation a couple weeks back.

EDIT: Added information to the first post in the Apps and Hubs section. Now there should be no excuse for people to repost.[/QUOTE]

Yup, like 2-3weeks ago, and its cluttered 4 pages. It honestly like the FX Pinball deal. And agreed read first post or even in doubt SEARCH the form.
Us regular everyday users do update the first post. :roll:

This is an avatar award but all can get it without buying any game so I want to share it as a post if someone has missed it:

Halo Waypoint Monitor is a free prop for Gold members or you can take it during the first trial gold month you have. Just dowload Halo waypoint (which is free) and login to it for the first time. Then you have your prop and you can delete the program again after if you don't want to use it.

[quote name='lovestar']This is an avatar award but all can get it without buying any game so I want to share it as a post if someone has missed it:

Halo Waypoint Monitor is a free prop for Gold members or you can take it during the first trial gold month you have. Just dowload Halo waypoint (which is free) and login to it for the first time. Then you have your prop and you can delete the program again after if you don't want to use it.[/QUOTE]

this was already posted. But i will make a note.If you deleted it you will lose the avatar prop,also if you delete from the gamerscore (i´m talking about the games that are at 0g´s that only them can be deleted from gamerscore). So here it is; OLD NEWS :roll:

[quote name='Warrio_r']this was already posted. But i will make a note.If you deleted it you will lose the avatar prop,also if you delete from the gamerscore (i´m talking about the games that are at 0g´s that only them can be deleted from gamerscore). So here it is; OLD NEWS :roll:[/QUOTE]

That goes with any game FYI, i.e. ColdDominator got me some arcade awards for a few things and 80% are 0 of 1000gs but if I delete them, I loose the awards.

All Games w/ the addition of Destination Arcade and Waypoint, but yeah thats way way OLD I forgot all about that. added it to the OP

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']That goes with any game FYI, i.e. ColdDominator got me some arcade awards for a few things and 80% are 0 of 1000gs but if I delete them, I loose the awards.

All Games w/ the addition of Destination Arcade and Waypoint, but yeah thats way way OLD I forgot all about that. added it to the OP[/QUOTE]

thanks my friend ;)

Added a short sentence to the Games Room Hub piece on the possibility of adding 100 gamerscore without paying. (If you're bored enough to download the first 10 gamer packs, I believe.) You just have to add themes, props, check out a friend's arcade, etc.

[quote name='pyoobez']Added a short sentence to the Games Room Hub piece on the possibility of adding 100 gamerscore without paying. (If you're bored enough to download the first 10 gamer packs, I believe.) You just have to add themes, props, check out a friend's arcade, etc.[/QUOTE]

That i´ve already achived,but it seems that you can have more g´s. you have up to 240 FREE g´s. i live here the site to prove it :
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/game-room/guide/

i hope i helped too

Pinball FX 2 Paranormal Table will be free from Oct 26 to Nov 1. Yes, that's right, for once people can talk about Pinball FX 2 in this thread without a mountain of shame being heaped upon them.

[quote name='louiedog']Pinball FX 2 Paranormal Table will be free from Oct 26 to Nov 1. Yes, that's right, for once people can talk about Pinball FX 2 in this thread without a mountain of shame being heaped upon them.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for a (finally) free Pinball FX2 table. Thanks for the heads-up!

Just a heads up so you don't waste your time. There's a Halloween Quiz up in the Shocktober 2011 preview. When you finish the five questions it says something like "get your avatar gear". I got all five right so I was amped thinking I'd get a free shirt or prop or something. It just takes you to the Halloween Classic preview, though, and everything costs points. Boo-urns.

[quote name='Warrio_r']That i´ve already achived,but it seems that you can have more g´s. you have up to 240 FREE g´s. i live here the site to prove it :
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/game-room/guide/

i hope i helped too[/QUOTE]

Actually no, you can only get 100 GS free. I think you may be misreading the section. Its the "FREE/240 MSP OR LESS ACHIEVEMENTS" section. Meaning its the section you can get achievements free and by only buying a single game (valued at 240 MicroSoft Points (not Gamer Score)).

Edit: May want to read the forum version of guides, as sometimes certain things get cut off of the "Guide" section. For example, the achievements are divided up differently when you goto the forums.

thumbm.png

FREE "I AM THE STIG" Avatar T-Shirt (from Facebook)

https://apps.facebook.com/xboxforzatopgear/uk/

[quote name='lovestar']Someone should add the Paranormal Pinball on free when release and the T-shirt in the original post.[/QUOTE]

There will be tons of posts about that pinball table when it goes free.

Yeah probably but just thought as there is a "free on release" in the original tab and when its so short time offer it's kind for all that check this list often to have a chance to see it. Like myself. Where just lucky I decided to go through some posts but I usualy just have time to check the list.

[quote name='lovestar']Someone should add the Paranormal Pinball on free when release and the T-shirt in the original post.[/QUOTE]
We can't add the Forza T-shirt for the same reason we can't add the Banshee or the black Rage T-shirts. They weren't available for free on xbox.com.

And I'll add the Pinball table when it comes out, no point in adding it now and confusing people.

If not non xbox.com freebies is allowed someone should do another thread with them. I know myself miss so much stuff and a lot of it is clicking like on facebook or something and you get a code. What a shame it is not allowed it makes sense it should be but i am not the op.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']If not non xbox.com freebies is allowed someone should do another thread with them. I know myself miss so much stuff and a lot of it is clicking like on facebook or something and you get a code. What a shame it is not allowed it makes sense it should be but i am not the op.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, it's free Xbox LIVE items regardless, maybe the thread should be revised..

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']If not non xbox.com freebies is allowed someone should do another thread with them. I know myself miss so much stuff and a lot of it is clicking like on facebook or something and you get a code. What a shame it is not allowed it makes sense it should be but i am not the op.[/QUOTE]
This doesn't make sense because non-Xbox.com freebies are usually limited. And anyway, when they are available they are usually top topics on this board, so this kind of thread would have no purpose other than to list previously free items which doesn't make sense.

[quote name='BlazeP']This doesn't make sense because non-Xbox.com freebies are usually limited. And anyway, when they are available they
are usually top topics on this board, so this kind of thread would have no purpose other than to list previously free items which doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

I agree w/ Blaze, But again people can we please talk about this type of stuff in the General Discussion Thread, thats what it for.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']I will start a thread to let everyone know about the pinball table!!![/QUOTE]

There are already too many pinball table threads... Then when it's released there will be a ton more.

[quote name='Tropicat']There are already too many pinball table threads... Then when it's released there will be a ton more.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps a stickied thread could control the madness.

[quote name='Tropicat']There are already too many pinball table threads... Then when it's released there will be a ton more.[/QUOTE]

To many?!? I know of only 2. I found out someone put a thread in game deals and I put one more appropritely in the contest and free section

But we turn this thread into Game discussion thread. For 1 post on free items there is like 7 posts on stupid sh**

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back