List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dungonmaster316']two free star wars thems from brisk, not much but they look kool, theres a darkside and light side one..[/QUOTE]

I've tried searching xbox.com and come up empty, can you post the source link, please?

[quote name='dungonmaster316']not sure i found it on the dashbord, went to themes and gamer pics, click most recent and it was there, ill try and find a link[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, no worries then, I was just using xbox.com to add em to queue and had no luck, I'll check dashboard when at home. We are talking USA right?

[quote name='dungonmaster316']yea, im usa, its for some promo they are doing, if you drink brisk you can use the codes on the cap to get a free app game, its like fruit ninja but star wars,[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded the app (fun btw) without using a code, just searched for it in the app store.

Originally Posted by sd0tbluntz
I dont know if anyone knows this or wants this but, if you like the "Clean house NYC" show theres a free episode on the zune marketplace. You can watch episode 6 from the New York series. Again, dont klnow if anyone wants/cares but its free & wasn't posted before.
-----------------------------
one thing I do that most people may not, just watch the preview of clean house. dont actually try to buy it, they already made it free!

[quote name='dungonmaster316']two free star wars thems from brisk, not much but they look kool, theres a darkside and light side one..[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

UFC3 undisputed has a pre order ad on the dashboard and you can get free gamer pics and a non premium theme. Kind of cheesy but hey its free.:applause:

[quote name='helluvagood']anyone have the link for the star wars themes?[/QUOTE]

You'll probably have to grab them off the Dashboard. Following the links from my purchase history on the web site ends up at "Ooops!" pages.

how about the star wars / brisk game, I've yet to find that via xbox.com or the dashboard... can anyone help a disfunctional dashboard finder guy like me?

Gotham City Imposters BETA is free if you register for a code on it's website. I redeemed my code last night to find out it's gold only, so be forewarned.

[quote name='angruss']Gotham City Imposters BETA is free if you register for a code on it's website. I redeemed my code last night to find out it's gold only, so be forewarned.[/QUOTE]

It's the Beta for a Multiplayer game, of course it's Gold only...

[quote name='Hunterdeal']how about the star wars / brisk game, I've yet to find that via xbox.com or the dashboard... can anyone help a disfunctional dashboard finder guy like me?[/QUOTE]
same i cant find it either
i hate this new dashboard

[quote name='helluvagood']same i cant find it either
i hate this new dashboard[/QUOTE]

From the Games Marketplace, pick Themes and Pics. Press up to highlight the "Sort by Top Downloads", select it to bring up other sorting options and pick Release Date. Scroll right to find the Brisk / Star Wars themes (should currently be on the 2nd page).

[quote name='Hunterdeal']how about the star wars / brisk game, I've yet to find that via xbox.com or the dashboard... can anyone help a disfunctional dashboard finder guy like me?[/QUOTE]

The Star Wars Brisk game they were talking about is for iPhone. There is supposed to be a theme available, but I can't find it.

[quote name='GamerChris']The Star Wars Brisk game they were talking about is for iPhone. There is supposed to be a theme available, but I can't find it.[/QUOTE]

and Android

Oh here I was thinking it was an Xbox game for Kinect allowing us to play as big head Yoda and Sith... boo! Brisk... do it right.

[quote name='Bloomy']From the Games Marketplace, pick Themes and Pics. Press up to highlight the "Sort by Top Downloads", select it to bring up other sorting options and pick Release Date. Scroll right to find the Brisk / Star Wars themes (should currently be on the 2nd page).[/QUOTE]
thanks found it!
didn't even know that section existed lol

Remember the omega pre order DLC for final fantasy XIII-2 that was on the JPN marketplace? it seems to get recognised by my PAL version but for some reason when i select the omega fight in the collesium it just says now loading and nothing happens, yet the guide works and i can still pause it.

this happening to anyone else?

[quote name='YamiDragoon']Yep, the best free content in a long time[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking there hasn't been any new good free content in a while.

Not too sure on how this works, but I just got the e-mail so I'll share it with all of you (check your e-mails, too, if you're subscribed to Xbox).

Basically you go on the Xbox Facebook page and go to the Mass Effect 3 section, participate in missions, invite friends, and get rewarded with Avatar items (in the first mission, it's a prop), and possibly DLC (that's what the e-mail said). Again, I'm not too sure...haven't gotten the prop yet.

Anywho, it's all free to my knowledge, so I'll post the link I got here and ya'll can go crazy and figure it out and whatnot.

Not sure if this will work; if not, just look it up or check your e-mails.

[quote name='Takusho']
Not too sure on how this works, but I just got the e-mail so I'll share it with all of you (check your e-mails, too, if you're subscribed to Xbox).

Basically you go on the Xbox Facebook page and go to the Mass Effect 3 section, participate in missions, invite friends, and get rewarded with Avatar items (in the first mission, it's a prop), and possibly DLC (that's what the e-mail said). Again, I'm not too sure...haven't gotten the prop yet.

Anywho, it's all free to my knowledge, so I'll post the link I got here and ya'll can go crazy and figure it out and whatnot.

Not sure if this will work; if not, just look it up or check your e-mails.

[/QUOTE]

Link to the Facebook page worked. I'm now signed up. Thanks for the heads up, Takusho. I'd LOVE to get that Normandy avatar prop!

The Normandy avatar prop and ME3 avatar shirt are available free once the community unlocks them. IIRC, 100,000 and 200,000 codes each. The DLC and other prizes are awarded for mission entries based on merit.

[quote name='NoDAK']The Normandy avatar prop and ME3 avatar shirt are available free once the community unlocks them. IIRC, 100,000 and 200,000 codes each. The DLC and other prizes are awarded for mission entries based on merit.[/QUOTE]

Any idea about how that's done? I rarely do facebook events so I'm pretty clueless about this. But I suspect if all of us here at CAG work together we can get this done. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back