List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlazeP']When I used xbox.com I got the same error you guys did. But when I downloaded it off the dashboard, it worked. Try doing that.[/QUOTE]

where can we find it on the dashboard and what acount type ? US ? UK ? thanks in advance

[quote name='Warrio_r']where can we find it on the dashboard and what acount type ? US ? UK ? thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
Go to Game Marketplace > Extras > Themes & Pics and then sort it by release date. They should be in the first 5 results. It should work for any account, but I have a US account so I know for sure it works with US accounts.

[quote name='BlazeP']Go to Game Marketplace > Extras > Themes & Pics and then sort it by release date. They should be in the first 5 results. It should work for any account, but I have a US account so I know for sure it works with US accounts.[/QUOTE]

thanks mate got it

[quote name='BillyDavid']People with Japanese Gamertags can apply for a free XBLA title on xbox.com as part of a 10th anniversary promo.

•Lode Runner
•Snoopy Flying Ace
•The Maw
You will get one of the above, it appears to be random.

First 300k applicants will get a code.
http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/campaign/xbox10th/10thanniversarycampaign02

Codes will be emailed out late March/early April.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Made a thread about it in the main CaFS section

thanks just entered with my jap account, also well i was in my email for my jap account i saw one that said 600MSP i couldnt figure out how to get the 600MSP but i got a 48hr trial and some other random code from clicking on a link inside it

[quote name='MrPiggles']Thanks! Made a thread about it in the main CaFS section[/QUOTE]

Yeah, The_Dark_Slay3r Over at Gamefaqs.com Made a Topic about it. He seems to know how to get alot of stuff Free :)

Well I tried my jap account. Said the promotion wasn't available at this time so I switched to my korean? vietnamese account? can't remember...anyway that gave me a different screen but it's not in english. Could be the same thing as I got no confirmation in my email so it may be dead or down right now.

[quote name='BillyDavid']People with Japanese Gamertags can apply for a free XBLA title on xbox.com as part of a 10th anniversary promo.

•Lode Runner
•Snoopy Flying Ace
•The Maw

Thanks for the heads up:applause: Been needing an excuse to make a Japanese account.

•Lode Runner
•Snoopy Flying Ace
•The Maw

Thanks! Signed up for this too! :)

In UK marketplace, there's a free movie. Its a documentary on horror films. Seemed ok.

Also for anyone with a Uk account, how do you access the lynx gamer pics? Are they gold exculsive thing? If not can someone post a link, cause when I tried to find them in gamerpics or themes nothing, and on xbox.com there's nothing to download.

[quote name='D0ugie']The Hyundai Veloster avatar shirt is back on the dashboard.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if there's a link to it on the website? My 360's disconnected atm and I'm worried I'll miss the shirt.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Do you know if there's a link to it on the website? My 360's disconnected atm and I'm worried I'll miss the shirt.[/QUOTE]
I looked all around for a minute, but it's in an ad window on the dashboard and I couldn't find it on xbox.com. But like I said I just looked for a minute, so I could have missed it too.

I think that's the right thread to ask... after grabbing Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, does anybody knows if the Taiwanese Marketplace has dropped something else free?

I heard that the Ghostbusters XBLA game went free too some time ago, so I was wondering if those offers are periodical, one-of-a-kind gifts or maybe related to some local occasions...

I'm asking just out of curiosity, thanks! :)

[quote name='Junpei']I think that's the right thread to ask... after grabbing Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, does anybody knows if the Taiwanese Marketplace has dropped something else free?

I heard that the Ghostbusters XBLA game went free too some time ago, so I was wondering if those offers are periodical, one-of-a-kind gifts or maybe related to some local occasions...

I'm asking just out of curiosity, thanks! :)[/QUOTE]
Good question:applause: I know Japan just did there 1of3 game give away for their 10th anniversary. I received D&D Daggerdale from my Russian account(no idea why). But I also missed the Ghostbusters game too.And this could help us to keep an eye out for upcomming freebies(who doesn't love free).:bouncy:

Good find on MS Flight OP. Thanks! As for D&D/Ghostbusters/others, I was always under the impression they were glitched pricing we capitalized on. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']Good find on MS Flight OP. Thanks! As for D&D/Ghostbusters/others, I was always under the impression they were glitched pricing we capitalized on. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

You are right. Both were pricing errors.

The Premium Card Pack shows up for free via the Gotham City Imposters menu,but when I go to download it,It says: "Can't download Premium Card Pack 3" Anybody know what gives?

[quote name='thelurchreaper']The Premium Card Pack shows up for free via the Gotham City Imposters menu,but when I go to download it,It says: "Can't download Premium Card Pack 3" Anybody know what gives?[/QUOTE]

The game probably updated before the marketplace.

I would recommend trying to download the item tomorrow when the marketplace updates.

[quote name='in boston']2 free Mass Effect 3 avatar shirts via facebook.

https://apps.facebook.com/xboxmasseffect/[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. Anyway to get both with one account?

EDIT: It's either a Paragon or Renegade shirt, depending on how you choose, then if you invite 5 Friends you get a ME logo shirt:

phase2-renegade-tee-m.png
phase2-paragon-tee-m.png
grey_shirt_large.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']You dont get that last shirt that says "Mass Effect".

You get these 3 shirts:
ab420fd07e.png
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was ALL excited till I went to redeem it and it says "you all ready own this content"

[quote name='in boston']2 free Mass Effect 3 avatar shirts via facebook.

https://apps.facebook.com/xboxmasseffect/[/QUOTE]

If you have access to 2 facebook accounts (and 5 friends) you can gain 3 different tshirts; A paragon logo, a renegade logo and a Mass Effect logo (though it's saying that I already have the mass effect logo one, even though I don't, so it may actually be the "Mass Effect 3 Grey Better with Kinect Shirt " tshirt and not the tshirt pictured on the app, which is a shame).

Edit: lol, took me too long to type! Eveyone beat me too it! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back