List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SchoolGirl13']NoDAK, what Province you in? Didn't work for my XBL Canadian account. Please provide a link for the female avatar item. I want this nice looking shirt.[/QUOTE]

Links to these free promo avatar items will not work. You will need to find the ad on the dashboard using a Canadian account to get it.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Thanks for the Wolfenstein mask. Also, this is my first chance to actually contribute to this thread! ^^ I found 2 MW3 free maps: Erosion and Aground.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...cb6edec-9ec2-48ca-a173-1eae0ca1fce1?cid=SLink[/QUOTE]

good shit. I was looking for this all of yesterday to post but couldnt find it. Then i read something about the 22nd so I gave up. Nice find. BTW are these maps playable for spec ops survival or only multiplayer?

edit- Answer is no. Only multiplayer

Last edited by a moderator:
can somebody send me a wolfenstein avatar item code? it does not work here in germany. i am just getting redirected to facebook/home. i cannot even find it when i use the search function.

[quote name='Razorleaf']can somebody send me a wolfenstein avatar item code? it does not work here in germany. i am just getting redirected to facebook/home. i cannot even find it when i use the search function.[/QUOTE]

I'm from germany...even if you get the code, the Item is not redeemable =(

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I'm from germany...even if you get the code, the Item is not redeemable =([/QUOTE]

Doesn't Germany have some thing against Wolfenstein Anyways that they do not allow those type of games or items ? :cry:

[quote name='gt3guy']Doesn't Germany have some thing against Wolfenstein Anyways that they do not allow those type of games or items ? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yep..and Duke Nukem, Doom, the first Gears Games Zombie Apocalypse, Deadly Warriors and many more...lol...but Wolfenstein well you know history stuff...lol I don't get it...

There is currently an advertisement playing on the Dashboard for Red Bull. If you open the advertisement it will link you to 5 or 6 free theme packs. They're a little complicated to find once you open it, but they are there if you can find them. My console is US region, don't know about other regions.

They're on the theme section of the marketplace in the dashboard too, no need to view ads to get to them. Same goes for a few different gamerpics.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Yep..and Duke Nukem, Doom, the first Gears Games Zombie Apocalypse, Deadly Warriors and many more...lol...but Wolfenstein well you know history stuff...lol I don't get it...[/QUOTE]

"Nazis...I hate these guys..."

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Yep..and Duke Nukem, Doom, the first Gears Games Zombie Apocalypse, Deadly Warriors and many more...lol...but Wolfenstein well you know history stuff...lol I don't get it...[/QUOTE]

Ok. So you guys can try to take over the world but you can't play fps shooters? This is a free training program!

Us:

We can see horrible blood and gore and mindless killing but god forbid we see a nipple during the super bowl.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']We can see horrible blood and gore and mindless killing but god forbid we see a nipple during the super bowl.[/QUOTE]
BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!! :lol:

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Ok. So you guys can try to take over the world but you can't play fps shooters? This is a free training program!

Us:

We can see horrible blood and gore and mindless killing but god forbid we see a nipple during the super bowl.[/QUOTE]

I lol'd well if we get fps shooters they are censored, green blood, humans = robots or no gore at all lol, and brutal scenes like getting bloody scratches will be cut out lol...so yeah we have fluffly fps over here...but then again thanks we can import the stuff from UK lol

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I lol'd well if we get fps shooters they are censored, green blood, humans = robots or no gore at all lol, and brutal scenes like getting bloody scratches will be cut out lol...so yeah we have fluffly fps over here...but then again thanks we can import the stuff from UK lol[/QUOTE]Wasn't the original ruckus with Wolfenstein the fact that Germany wanted no swastika imagery at all?

[quote name='jdawgg76']Wasn't the original ruckus with Wolfenstein the fact that Germany wanted no swastika imagery at all?[/QUOTE]

It's illegal to display swastikas, use "sieg heil" or throw up the Roman Salute in Germany. And yes Germany banned the game due to the Nazi themes, violence and Horst-Wessel-Lied midi song.

If you ever visit Germany, don't mess around. They will toss you in jail for even doing something as trivial as throwing your arm up or saying Sieg Heil.

think this should just be a thread where each post should have a freebie listed. i c 2 posts on this entire page and the rest are people having a conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back