List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Here if you check the T&Cs it has a link to here for a free entry http://amoe.prizelogic.com/Login/73976fc5-7d0e-4f8b-a724-4d77078409ca

They will email you a promo code so you will want to put a working email in. Then you go to that gamestock link to play http://www.gamestock2012.com/. The email took like 5- 10 minutes to get to me on both my yahoo and gmail.[/QUOTE]

I have supposedly won the avatar and a couple other items, but have never received the e-mails. I get the e-mail for the free entry so not sure what the deal is. The oldest win was Monday and the newest today. Anyone else not getting their win e-mails?

I've noticed it takes about 1-3 minutes to get the code from the site to your email and an hour or more to get the winning/compensation prize emails.

[quote name='Tailswisher']I've noticed it takes about 1-3 minutes to get the code from the site to your email and an hour or more to get the winning/compensation prize emails.[/QUOTE]

I was getting the codes, but when using the same address for the contest I never got anything after winning. I have since gotten the e-mails for two new 'wins' but the old 'wins' never came. Of course I mostly want the Kinect prop and did 'win' it once, but that was one that never came :cry:

If you are like me, you have been accumulating Kongregate codes from the Gamestop promotion. If you have no use for them, you can put them in the Kongregate code drop thread here.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Well, about 20 tries later, I FINALLY got the avatar prop from the GameStock contest. XD Every entry I had was for some stupid flash game I could care less about. lol[/QUOTE]

Weird, all I get is kinect avatar props. I have about 10 of them now. (And no I dont play with multiple emails each day).

[quote name='musha666']Weird, all I get is kinect avatar props. I have about 10 of them now. (And no I dont play with multiple emails each day).[/QUOTE]

possible for me to score one or will u be giving away at random? tried several times but kept failing and just gave up.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Here if you check the T&Cs it has a link to here for a free entry http://amoe.prizelogic.com/Login/73976fc5-7d0e-4f8b-a724-4d77078409ca

They will email you a promo code so you will want to put a working email in. Then you go to that gamestock link to play http://www.gamestock2012.com/. The email took like 5- 10 minutes to get to me on both my yahoo and gmail.[/QUOTE]

Even though the contest is running through August, the free entry page continues to show FPO. Maybe there were a limited number of free entries?

Iam still able to get free codes through my email. I just ask for codes and got them not 10 minutes ago. Maybe its just having random outages?

Just a random thought.

[quote name='Blue Shift']Iam still able to get free codes through my email. I just ask for codes and got them not 10 minutes ago. Maybe its just having random outages?[/QUOTE]

I just got onto the AMOE site and got a code so it looks like it is back up.

From the Major ...

Summer just got hotter. Get exclusive Summer of Arcade content for Minecraft: Xbox 360 & Trials Evolution

In celebrating five years of Summer of Arcade, Xbox LIVE fans will get exclusive content for Minecraft: Xbox 360 and Trials Evolution. On July 18 when the campaign kicks off, you can get a special, customized Summer of Arcade skin pack for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition exclusively by visiting the Summer of Arcade experience on the Xbox LIVE dashboard. And, each week during the campaign you can download a free track for Trials Evolution, inspired by each new Summer of Arcade game release. Even better? It’s all free for all Xbox LIVE members.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Get an exclusive free customized Summer of Arcade Skin Pack exclusively by visiting the Xbox LIVE experience on your Xbox 360 during the promotion. The pack will contain skins for all five Summer of Arcade games.

Trials Evolution
Each week during the Summer of Arcade, you can download a free track for Trials Evolution, inspired by each new Summer of Arcade game release.

Summer of Arcade kicks off next week with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD

Minecraft Skin Pack Trial: All you have to do is search for it over at xbox.com and you'll be able to download a trial version of the skin pack to the game on 360. It allows you to use like 10 skins from the pack.

Call Of Duty MW3 free map

"Terminal arrives to MW3! A fan-favorite from Modern Warfare 2, this Russian airport map is sure to be a hit with old and new fans alike. For ELITE Premium Members on Xbox 360, Terminal is available to download next Tuesday, July 17. Non-ELITE Premium members on the Xbox 360 won't need to wait long for their classic map, Terminal releases free to all Xbox 360 players only a day later on Wednesday, July 18."

Download in game

[quote name='SithFord']Minecraft Skin Pack Trial: All you have to do is search for it over at xbox.com and you'll be able to download a trial version of the skin pack to the game on 360. It allows you to use like 10 skins from the pack.[/QUOTE]
I think that's different from the one that you're supposed to get through the Summer of Arcade dashboard thing.

Sales & Specials+ App
The Sales & Specials+ App brings you access to great discounts you already know and love like Deal of the Week, exclusive to our Gold members, as well as new interactive discounts for all members.
Look for the Sales & Specials+ app in the Games section of your Xbox LIVE dashboard. Click on Sales & Specials, then select the Sales & Specials+ app to download it and stay up-to-date on all the latest Marketplace discounts.

Deal of the Week: As an Xbox LIVE Gold member, you get an exclusive Gold-only discount on a popular download each week which you can find within the Sales & Specials+ app.

Scratch & Match Game: Get three matching images in a row and win great prizes like an avatar item, a theme or even an Arcade game. You can play Scratch & Match once a day to get a chance to win. Check back every week for new prizes and access to great discounts for both free and Gold members.

Chain Reaction: Every time you buy, the discounts get better and better! Buy the first item in the chain to get access to the next item with an even better deal!

Source: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/sales-and-specials-app/

[quote name='Cornelius']

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Get an exclusive free customized Summer of Arcade Skin Pack exclusively by visiting the Xbox LIVE experience on your Xbox 360 during the promotion. The pack will contain skins for all five Summer of Arcade games.

[/QUOTE]

Is this region locked or do you need to own the game first? I tried to d/l it but I got an error code o.o

Clash of the Dragons Diamond Pack from Kongregate

Follow the directions below to redeem your prize.

Enter the code below in the space provided at Kongregate.com/gamestock and you'll be awarded your item and automatically directed to your game.

Redemption Code:

GSC-13986-55547-05836

[quote name='Zidail']Is this region locked or do you need to own the game first? I tried to d/l it but I got an error code o.o[/QUOTE]Heard it was only currently working in the US and UK.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Heard it was only currently working in the US and UK.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Japan, and it worked fine off the dashboard with my US account, FYI. Maybe it's fixed now?

I'm italian, and we didn't have the Summer Free Pack yet. I had to log in with my US account to download em.
Btw I have a question : I downloaded the "Sales & Speical+" app with my US account ( nice app btw ), can I use it with my Italian account or I risk to be banned ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pazto']I'm italian, and we didn't have the Summer Free Pack yet. I had to log in with my US account to download em.
Btw I have a question : I downloaded the "Sales & Speical+" app with my US account ( nice app btw ), can I use it with my Italian account or I risk to be banned ?[/QUOTE]

I'm Italian too, but the Sales & Specials+ app doesn't seem to care for your account nationality and you can use it with every account on your console once downloaded... I even bought Ms. Splosion Man through app's discounts, so far so good :bouncy:

[quote name='chapnis']So if I make a US account on my Xbox I will then be able to access the app thru my other accounts?[/QUOTE]

You can use it with every acount on your XBOX, don´t have neither nacionality neither acount or ip locked,but you can ONLY play one time per day and i serious doubt it would offer something. But people are starting to report it gave them props and them take them ms points and they had to call Microsoft service in order to have the Ms points back,because it is supose to be FREE! :roll:

[quote name='City Hunter']thanks, better wait then until they fix this issue.[/QUOTE]

I won a prop last week during the Zombie contest and had no issues. Hadn't heard of the issues, but I did check to see the billing and the screen popped up and said it cost 0.

[quote name='kuda']Full House Poker: Texas Heat, Summer 2012 Season (add-on)
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...8ddb81a-4117-48be-8aed-81f0437fb343?cid=SLink[/QUOTE]

I really really hope that doesn't have achievements. The first two Heat seasons were bad enough, so I don't want to do another. I don't mind playing Heat for fun without the pressure of having to earn gold medals that are more dependent on who you're paired up with killing the clock.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I really really hope that doesn't have achievements. The first two Heat seasons were bad enough, so I don't want to do another. I don't mind playing Heat for fun without the pressure of having to earn gold medals that are more dependent on who you're paired up with killing the clock.[/QUOTE]

Never mind

[quote name='GunstarRed']I really really hope that doesn't have achievements. The first two Heat seasons were bad enough, so I don't want to do another. I don't mind playing Heat for fun without the pressure of having to earn gold medals that are more dependent on who you're paired up with killing the clock.[/QUOTE]

I just tested and it has 3, kinda easy except for one, although they're seem to be glitched b/c they're not showing on Xbox.com
Win 25 tournaments
Win 10 hands with Full House
Play 10,000 hands.

[quote name='Hsith']I just tested and it has 3, kinda easy except for one, although they're seem to be glitched b/c they're not showing on Xbox.com
Win 25 tournaments
Win 10 hands with Full House
Play 10,000 hands.[/QUOTE]

That is way too time-consuming a chore to merit the measly increase in GS one would receive for completing them. 10,000 hands AND 25 tournaments? Really? The odds of getting Full House are a bit higher in Texas Hold 'Em play, but they are all still too intense. And that sucks because it'll be taken off so many people's 100% completion pages. I wish they'd stop releasing such DLC. It's a real bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back