List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still an xbox freebie that people would want.

Just because its unimportant to you doesnt mean some people still dont want it.

[quote name='Dbuck1818']Still an xbox freebie that people would want.

Just because its unimportant to you doesnt mean some people still dont want it.[/QUOTE]

all premium or nonpremium themes and gamerpics are important to someone
but that doesn't mean we go about posting everyone of them just for that 1 or few people who wants it. want to post them? then go and create a separate thread for it
...this has been made clear years ago

[quote name='Dbuck1818']Still an xbox freebie that people would want.

Just because its unimportant to you doesnt mean some people still dont want it.[/QUOTE]

It's been a rule to not post free gamerpics and themes forever because it kills the thread with spam and theyre easily searchable in the marketplace, as opposed to avatar items which aren't so people want to be alerted to look for certain ads.

Trying to watch the last debate for that Halo avatar outfit, but is there supposed to be a music band on at this time? LEP says the debate started at 7:30.

So, I watched the last presidential debate. Now what? I just checked Xbox Rewards, thought it was instant...apparently not. Maybe tomorrow they'll send a code or something. I hope...
I hope...
I hope...

[quote name='bh47']I'm getting bombed by Mazda ads. Every ad is Mazda, regardless of how many times I refresh. Mazda, Mazda, Mazda.[/QUOTE]

I know dat feel.

[quote name='bh47']I'm getting bombed by Mazda ads. Every ad is Mazda, regardless of how many times I refresh. Mazda, Mazda, Mazda.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. It's been this way for about a week, maybe longer. Once in a while a Kinect Sports Season 2 ad or something will slip in there. It's funny, I'm placated by ads that give me 'free' virtual doll avatar clothes, but flooding me with a traditional car ad infuriates me; I'm paying for this 'service'?!

[quote name='Gideon68']The codes will be sent starting Nov 1[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks. I guess I'll have to use the wisdom of Nabu and be patient.

Hmm, I did see the Iron Fist ad, a few weeks ago on the dashboard, before they were giving away the free prop! But, I haven't seen the ad since...:whistle2:k

^ that happened to me with the dishonored mask. Never got it.

On a completely seperate note, I was on my UK account the other day and they still have that Coors Light Jean-Claude Van Damme mullet prop. As your probably already assuming the 2 controller trick does not work across regions. But its there if anyone wants to grab it anyway, or is in Europe.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Hmm, I did see the Iron Fist ad, a few weeks ago on the dashboard, before they were giving away the free prop! But, I haven't seen the ad since...:whistle2:k
[/QUOTE]

dont fret. randomly i logged on and got the ad for the iron fists. for like an hour before i was getting nothing but wreck it ralph trailers

and on a side know does anyone know where i can get a free phone prop for my avatar. it used to be free a while ago but no longer

[quote name='nCogNeato']Also...

Forza Horizon SmartGlass Experience[/QUOTE]

These are for tablets or smartphones connected to the new dashboard. Here's the description:

Explore the open roads of Colorado with the Forza Horizon SmartGlass Experience. Explore and interact with the complete map of the Forza Horizon game world through intuitive gestures on your tablet or mobile device while seamlessly playing the game on your TV screen. No pausing required - keep the pedal down no matter where your destination lies.

Basically, Microsoft is making a Wii U before the system is released. fucking Microsoft, man. Stealing Nintendo's thunder.

[quote name='Blade']These are for tablets or smartphones connected to the new dashboard.

Basically, Microsoft is making a Wii U before the system is released. fucking Microsoft, man. Stealing Nintendo's thunder.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Interesting. Thanks for clarifying.

[quote name='Blade']These are for tablets or smartphones connected to the new dashboard. Here's the description:

Basically, Microsoft is making a Wii U before the system is released. fucking Microsoft, man. Stealing Nintendo's thunder.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I love it. :booty:

Yup, those devious SOB's at MS, giving us a better solution than Nintendo that uses our existing technology and doesn't cost us a penny. To coin my fav South Park phrase... "You Bastard"

Yeah man, they're such original geniuses, taking another company's idea and releasing it before they do. Although I guess it's expected from a company that's founded on buying, stealing and copying other people's ideas.

At least they're first on the market this time, unlike with computers, smartphones, tablets, mp3 players, gaming consoles, or motion controls...

[quote name='Blade']Yeah man, they're such original geniuses, taking another company's idea and releasing it before they do. Although I guess it's expected from a company that's founded on buying, stealing and copying other people's ideas.

At least they're first on the market this time, unlike with computers, smartphones, tablets, mp3 players, gaming consoles, or motion controls...[/QUOTE]

Wait, wasn't smartglass announced at the same E3 as the Wii U? Plus, hadn't they already implemented smaller scale "smartglass" features into select phone apps? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, hate Microsoft, or are just very disillusioned.

The CCM prop ad is showing up on my US account now. I'm in a hockey state and play NHL regularly, though. Might make a difference, I don't know.

[quote name='in boston']The CCM prop ad is showing up on my US account now. I'm in a hockey state and play NHL regularly, though. Might make a difference, I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update on the hockey stick, now I just have to be lucky enough to get that ad.

I've never asked for a code. But, my live ran out. If anyone could spare a trial until I can get my yr. membership again, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Please pm me.

Stumbled upon the Iron Fists movie ad today for the avatar prop so that was nice.
I'm not holding my breath for the CCM one as ATL (unfortunately) hates hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back