List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Discus']Wrecketeer is free today on the US marketplace.

Enjoy! :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DiabloLives']yep came here to post that, you will find it a non moving ad with a grey X with a bunch of 10's in it

also it says offer expires nov 16. it is 1.66 gigs in size if anyone was wondering and is kinect only

you can also enter the sweepstakes by downloading the gamerpic[/QUOTE]

Looks like it is free worldwide. Glad I didn't have to use my Japanese account to get it. :)

Link for the lazy - http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product...-9115-d80258410b8c?DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

I feel like I'm in an Alanis Morissette song.... it's like 10,000 Mazda ads when all I want is Target....Anyway to change the ads? I get the Mazda ones a lot...Still looking for the Mustang ad (I get a different ford one...)

I will also join the others that say "Nooooooooooooooo!!! I bought Wreckateer for 400 points!" wish I waited. Fun game and 400 was a bad price but you can't top free.

Also, I think both Geometry Wars games are on sale...The first is show up as 200msp but it is not listed on the anniversary sale page

[quote name='genkikani']I feel like I'm in an Alanis Morissette song.... it's like 10,000 Mazda ads when all I want is Target....Anyway to change the ads? I get the Mazda ones a lot...Still looking for the Mustang ad (I get a different ford one...)[/QUOTE]

I get those same damn Mazda ads all the time. Luckily I found the Target ads on my main account. You can try refreshing the dashboard. Press the Xbox guide button and then Y. You can also try pressing the Xbox guide button and then hold RT and then press Y.

If you still don't get the ads, try using another Xbox Live account. I seem to get different ads with my free (Silver) account. If you find the ad on another account, just go the ad, logout of that profile and into your main profile to get the avatar prop.

[quote name='Warrio_r']Portugal is Free too. The first time i see it here! Thanks for the head´s up :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I thought you meant a game called Portugal for a second, haha, your referring to the country :)

Being one of the few that does not own Kinect, there's no use for me to download Wrecketeer but I did started to download it and canceled it afterwards. So now, if I decide to buy Kinect I can download it again, free of charge (I hope).

[quote name='Solomon Grundy']Being one of the few that does not own Kinect, there's no use for me to download Wrecketeer but I did started to download it and canceled it afterwards. So now, if I decide to buy Kinect I can download it again, free of charge (I hope).[/QUOTE]

It should appear in your download history and you should be able to re-download it without paying in the future.

[quote name='Solomon Grundy']Being one of the few that does not own Kinect, there's no use for me to download Wrecketeer but I did started to download it and canceled it afterwards. So now, if I decide to buy Kinect I can download it again, free of charge (I hope).[/QUOTE]

I think even if people don't currently own a Kinect it is worth it to just download it while it is still free. Who knows, you might end up getting a Kinect in the future when prices drop.

Once you purchase it while it is free it yours to keep and download again at anytime. No need to buy it again.

The game also has some avatar awards. :)

http://www.themexbox.com/forum/index.php?topic=4490.0

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in the same boat as you. I DLed it just for possible future use.

so i bought full house poker and i clicked recommendation in the in-game menu and it was giving me the option to download the avatarfame games for free. a world of keflings, wreckateer, and some other one.

i dont know if it was a glitch or if i was seeing it like that because i own most of those games already

EDIT Nevermind, they are just trials for the arcade games

[quote name='CodeTrader']Cute prop. Found it. Thanks for the heads up.

targetd.png
[/QUOTE]

Cute. Haven't had the advert pop up yet.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']For the people who found the target dog, did you use a gold or silver account?[/QUOTE]

Silver account.

I searched for Target twice and then after a refresh, the ad popped.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the ad but give it a shot.

Only took 20 minutes of searching....18 by just refreshing and then 2 after two searches.

[quote name='FireReignDeath']not for me, i can't get it to show up no matter what i do.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I wasn't being rude. I ment that when the add pops on your Xbox. It will be on every page. Music games social movies.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']For the people who found the target dog, did you use a gold or silver account?[/QUOTE]

Popped up on mine with a gold account.

Now it's showing up for me about half of the time on my gold account. I'm 22 if it's based on age. I imagine target's target market isn't 17 and under. I tried a bunch of times on 4 different silver accounts and never saw it.

Kinect Sports Gems: 3 Point Contest is free via Kinect Central Hub for 1 week only

Jump into a fantastic new way to enjoy your favourite sports! Fast-track the fun in solo or multiplayer, tackle micro goals and win badges in the all-new mission structure, grin for the camera and stamp your pics on the high score wall.

This is not free at xbox.com only through your console.

Edit: Looks like you're getting the demo version of the game from Kinect Central Hub :whistle2:s.
This is clearly a mistake since they advertise that the full version of the game is free for 1st week of release.

Season Pass: 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept (FREE)

This download contains one exclusive car for Forza Horizon Season Pass holders: 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept. In-game credits or Tokens are required to add this car to your career garage. Season Pass holders receive six add-on car packs of the hottest cars coming to Forza Horizon. In addition, receive the October Car Pack, Rally Expansion Pack, and five exclusive bonus cars!

I'm not sure if you're able to access this car in-game if you haven't purchased the Season Pass previously. But it seems that everyone can download this car for free at the moment.

[quote name='Hawaiian']Season Pass: 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept (FREE)

This download contains one exclusive car for Forza Horizon Season Pass holders: 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept. In-game credits or Tokens are required to add this car to your career garage. Season Pass holders receive six add-on car packs of the hottest cars coming to Forza Horizon. In addition, receive the October Car Pack, Rally Expansion Pack, and five exclusive bonus cars!

I'm not sure if you're able to access this car in-game if you haven't purchased the Season Pass previously. But it seems that everyone can download this car for free at the moment.[/QUOTE]
I don't have the season pass and I don't see the car in the marketplace or my garage.

[quote name='Hawaiian']Kinect Sports Gems: 3 Point Contest is free via Kinect Central Hub for 1 week only

Jump into a fantastic new way to enjoy your favourite sports! Fast-track the fun in solo or multiplayer, tackle micro goals and win badges in the all-new mission structure, grin for the camera and stamp your pics on the high score wall.

Edit: Looks like you're getting the demo version of the game from Kinect Central Hub :whistle2:s.
This is clearly a mistake since they advertise that the full version of the game is free for 1st week of release.[/QUOTE]

What's weird is that they advertise you can play for free for the fist week, not that the game is free for the first week. As in, after the first week you won't be able to play the game for free any more. Very weird.

[quote name='Hawaiian']Kinect Sports Gems: 3 Point Contest is free via Kinect Central Hub for 1 week only

This is clearly a mistake since they advertise that the full version of the game is free for 1st week of release.[/QUOTE]

It was on my xbox and i did not go through Kinect Central Hub. I just clicked through where it said free and it downloaded, then after it said it was a trial. wish it was free.

If they advertise stuff for free and you have to go through the Kinect Central Hub to get it, do you have to have Kinect at the time to access it. Don't have Kinect yet, but will eventually.

I also used a Silver Account.

I didn't try in download it from xbox.com because it gave me a some kind of Phone verification In I don't have cell phone so I tried to download it from the Console in it worked

[quote name='BillyDavid']OMG Borderlands 2 season pass is free on Argentina Marketplace[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Made new account & dwnloaded pass.
Don't imagine I'll ever find another use for that Argentine tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back