List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

Starting March 25
- AbzÛ
- Enter the Gungeon
- Rez Infinite
- Subnautica
- The Witness
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission
- Moss
- Thumper
- Paper Beast

April 19
- Horizon Zero Dawn

This amazing selection of PS4 games and PS VR games will be available for free download from March 25 8:00pm Pacific Time to April 22 8:00pm Pacific Time.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/
First 9 games are now live starting 10 mins ago

Well, guess its time to go through the list of PS3 and Vita free items to see if I own any of the games with free items. Also need to double check all the games I bought the season pass for to make sure I went back and purchased the items that were made free right after. That would be much easier to search if they hadn't nuked the link to the old webstore a few days before confirming PS3 and Vita store closure.

Well, guess its time to go through the list of PS3 and Vita free items to see if I own any of the games with free items. Also need to double check all the games I bought the season pass for to make sure I went back and purchased the items that were made free right after. That would be much easier to search if they hadn't nuked the link to the old webstore a few days before confirming PS3 and Vita store closure.
A lot of work. Then add if you want to buy any DLC... We could have used 12 months warning on this.

Starting March 25
- AbzÛ
- Enter the Gungeon
- Rez Infinite
- Subnautica
- The Witness
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission
- Moss
- Thumper
- Paper Beast

April 19
- Horizon Zero Dawn

This amazing selection of PS4 games and PS VR games will be available for free download from March 25 8:00pm Pacific Time to April 22 8:00pm Pacific Time.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/
These end on 4/22, so don't forget those too.

https://www.bendstudio.com/blog/days-gone-anniversary-preview/

Today only! Download the #DaysGone Old Sawmill dynamic theme for the PS4.

Reedem at the PlayStation Store with the code for your region.

• US, Canada, LatAm: G98M-2AN3-L6L4
  • Europe: QG4H-NMNN-N7P2
  • Japan: 3BLE-QEN4-2HDL
  • Korea: M57A-FNNQ-AH5F
  • Asia: E775-GENL-M6CQ
Voucher redemption will be limited to 1 million potential redemptions per region on April 26th 12:00AM PDT (7:00AM UTC) through April 27th 12:00AM PDT (7:00AM UTC).

already did a few of them, romeros route and shit

edit: and i have a doubt, for example, in a challenge u do a 5050, but then i do a flip 5050, do i get any extra points?

Fall Guys ‘Free For All’ Quest

To celebrate the launch of Fall Guys 'Free For All', scroll midway down the web page to complete quests and unlock Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout rewards for PlayStation. [Click Here]

[SIZE=11pt]Ends 7/23/2022, 1:59 AM[/SIZE]

Fall Guys ‘Free For All’ Quest

To celebrate the launch of Fall Guys 'Free For All', scroll midway down the web page to complete quests and unlock Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout rewards for PlayStation. [Click Here]

[SIZE=11pt]Ends 7/23/2022, 1:59 AM[/SIZE]
Thanks for sharing that. It is making me redeem the codes on the epic store is that right or did I mess something up?

bread's done
Back