List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

as long as you received the codes after completing the quests, you should still be OK. Too bad they ran out of Pyre codes.
I assumed all codes appear in the Rewards list, so I didn't bother to copy any codes when I completed the quests. Maybe that assumption was wrong, but it seems unlikely they would just flash a code at you once on a webpage without preserving it on the Rewards list or emailing it to you.

If I missed out, oh well. I was just curious if I was overlooking something, or if others had the same issue.

Sadly these rewards are crap. On Xbox One at least you get a couple of games, and all, not just the first 500

Does anyone know the creator of?:

psnstorefree.blogspot.com

I want to try to convince him to create:

xboxstorefree.blogspot.com
Yeah, I know him...

The main issue here is that the Xbox Store's web interface is not nearly as user-friendly and easy to sort and filter as the PlayStation Store's website. From what I've seen, it just lists games, and you have to dig for DLC.

Tangentially, I've found that the Xbox One's actual system UI is a horribly clustered mess.

If their store website changes so that it's easier to navigate and sort, then maybe I'll be up for it. But right now it'd be too much work for a console that has thus far failed to impress me much.

Yeah, I know him...

The main issue here is that the Xbox Store's web interface is not nearly as user-friendly and easy to sort and filter as the PlayStation Store's website. From what I've seen, it just lists games, and you have to dig for DLC.

Tangentially, I've found that the Xbox One's actual system UI is a horribly clustered mess.

If their store website changes so that it's easier to navigate and sort, then maybe I'll be up for it. But right now it'd be too much work for a console that has thus far failed to impress me much.
I understand thank-you for your reply

https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/pass/available

Sony Rewards has a new Reward Pass system where you can get reward points by earning trophies, renting movies on the PS Store, and subscribing or using trials for Sony services. You have to activate them first, but it's a neat addition to the service beyond getting points for buying things on the store.

For the trophy passes, you get 1000 points ($10) for 10 platinum trophies, 250 points ($2.50) for 25 gold trophies, and 100 points ($1) for 100 silver trophies after activating the pass. It's not retroactive, but I don't see any sort of expiration date on this offer. The pass for using trials for PSN services (PS+, Music, Now, Vue) is retroactive, as I had two checkmarks after activating it a minute ago. That pass gets you a 15% off coupon for the PS Store if you use all four trials.
^in case no one saw the above on the weekly thread^

tl dr: u get free Sony Reward points for popping trophies as long as u activate the offers. 1k points is good enough for $10 PSN credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread died because $ony sucks at giving away free stuff compared to M$, but anyone hear of any Black Friday deals?
Sony and Microsoft can only give away first-party content. It is up to developers/publishers to offer other content. A lot of free content is given out on PSN, but few people post in this thread, possibly, because the PSN Store Freebies blog is updated so frequently.

PS has gotten rid of the CoD WWII stuff on live.playstation.com & updated it with 4 Star Wars Battlefront 2 avatars:
Iden's Helmet Avatar
Inferno Squad Logo Avatar
Iden's Droid Avatar
Iden Avatar

This thread died because $ony sucks at giving away free stuff compared to M$, but anyone hear of any Black Friday deals?
They already released it, games list hasn't been announced yet tho afaik https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/10/black-friday-2017-week-long-playstation-deals-revealed/

UNCHARTED 10th Anniversary Bundle

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA07737_00-UNCHARTED10BUNDL

Celebrate 10 years of UNCHARTED! Download this free bundle for a limited time only*.  Contents include: 

UNCHARTED 10th Anniversary Theme UNCHARTED 10th Anniversary Avatar

UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Remastered Dynamic Theme

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Remastered Dynamic Theme

UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ Fire Dynamic Theme

UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ Shipwreck Theme

UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ Ink Dynamic Theme

UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Avatar Pack 1

*Free for 48 hours—from Sunday, November 19 at 8:00am PT until 8:00am PT, Tuesday, November 21.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a PS4, so now I need some freebies. :D
This thread usually lies stale and dormant, but hey, good luck finding freebies that are worth downloading. If you call avatars and crap like that "worth" than every now and then, you'll get lucky. M$ stays busier with the free games and what not compared to what we get from $ony. But, at least we don't have to pay taxes on our digital content, am I right?

This thread usually lies stale and dormant, but hey, good luck finding freebies that are worth downloading. If you call avatars and crap like that "worth" than every now and then, you'll get lucky. M$ stays busier with the free games and what not compared to what we get from $ony. But, at least we don't have to pay taxes on our digital content, am I right?
Well judging from the slow sales Microsoft has this generation, they're gonna have to give out free games frequently to gain interest. As for getting taxed on digital content, it depends on where you live, same with the whole tax on Amazon nonsense, I still don't get taxed thankfully on PSN but do on Amazon =(

Check your emails everyone

Not as good as last years but I hope they keep up this tradition!

aa84a0ee96932a7a92d9b99195b403e4.jpg

bread's done
Back