List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

Do we need to install it from in app stores or is it just included with game patches?
I haven't played it on PS4, but on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch it is just a built-in table with the main free Pinball FX3 game, no separate add-on required. Probably got included with the update. The main game should have also included the free table Sorcerer's Lair too.

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
Capture.JPG
They must have removed it I can't find it by manual search

ok, I don't have an opened PS4. Did they remove the tv shows from the PSN store on the web? I can only seem to find games/addons/avatars, not TV shows or movies anymore. I wanted to 'buy' the devil may cry' anime.

ok, I don't have an opened PS4. Did they remove the tv shows from the PSN store on the web? I can only seem to find games/addons/avatars, not TV shows or movies anymore. I wanted to 'buy' the devil may cry' anime.
Looks that way do you still have a PS3 to probably buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a vita or vita TV you can purchase it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I updated the store and I see a section to view purchased videos, but no option to browse ones to buy. Maybe I need to download the vue app? IDK, I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. Hopefully there is an updated web browser in there. I never really used the online portion other than psn since it was always bad on PS3. lol

bread's done
Back