List of PS3 Greatest Hits

KingCrow02

CAGiversary!
:ps3: This thread is a reference page of all the excellent games that have earned the Official Sony Greatest Hits label. Keep thread updated by posting new announced titles or additional information.

:hot: Each title can be yours starting at the low fuckING MSRP price of $29.99 or less!! :whee:

If you have purchase any of these Greatest Hits titles and they include additional content such free DLC, soundtrack, art work, or anything that was not featured in the initial release of the game please post it for our knowledge.

• Army of Two *SP
  • Assassin's Creed *SP
  • Battlefield: Bad Company *SP
  • BioShock *SP
  • Borderlands *SP
  • Burnout Paradise *SP
  • Call of Duty 3 *SP
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare *SP
  • Call of Duty: World at War *SP
  • Dead Space *SP
  • Demon's Souls *SP
  • Devil May Cry 4 *SP
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion *SP
  • Fallout 3 *SP
  • Fight Night Round 3 *SP
  • Fight Night Round 4 *SP
  • God of War Collection *SP
  • Grand Theft Auto 4 *SP
  • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue *SP
  • Infamous *SP
  • Killzone 2 *SP
  • LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition *AC
    Exclusive levels from 18 members of the LittleBigPlanet community, Metal Gear Solid, Monsters, and History costume and level packs and the Animals costume pack.
  • MAG *AC
    PlayStation Move software update
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots *SP
  • Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition *AC
    All South Central Downloadable Content: map expansion, premium upgrade, and vehicle pack #1 & #2, police car pack, more licensed music, and new vinyl packages.
  • Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe *SP
  • MotorStorm *SP
  • MotorStorm: Pacific Rift *SP
  • Need for Speed: Carbon *SP
  • Need for Speed: Pro Street *SP
  • Need for Speed: Undercover *SP
  • Ninja Gaiden: Sigma *SP
  • Prince of Persia *SP
  • Rainbow Six: Vegas *SP
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 *SP
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time *SP
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction *SP
  • Resident Evil 5 *SP
  • Resistance: Fall of Man *SP
  • Resistance 2 *SP
  • Saints Row 2 *SP
  • SOCOM: Confrontation *SP
  • Soulcalibur IV *SP
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed *SP
  • Street Fighter IV *SP
  • Tekken 6 *SP
  • UFC 2009 Undisputed *SP
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune *SP
  • WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 *SP
  • Virtua Fighter 5 *SP
  • Warhawk *SP
SP = Straight Port (Re-Release)
AC = Additional Content Included

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bother. We can already get the entire list from official Playstation website and Wikipedia.

I'm pretty sure some of those are $19.99 (ie: burnout paradise, battlefield bad company, cod3). At least I usually see those at $19.99. Anyway you could differentiate between the $20 and $30 games? Very nice thread btw. Thx

[quote name='laaj']Don't bother. We can already get the entire list from official Playstation website and Wikipedia.[/QUOTE]

True but I rather provide a list for the community as a reference and sometimes those sites do not provide information if the titles have additional content. Really that is a plus of this thread in which it provides research knowledge for you before considering the purchase. More content for free is the Cheap Ass Gamer Lifestyle.

Well I don't go to wiki or the official site all that often if at all. So this is nice and can be updated with new games that get added.

Burnout Paradise IN THE US is a straight port. The Ultimate Box was released overseas only, which has the Free Updates as well as the Party Pack. By inserting the disc you get the free updates through PSN. Oh, and BP is $19.99, which you should mark as such.

Oh, and Europe has a lot more GH's than the US. But I'm guessing SFIV hits GH soon because the 360 counterparts did.

[quote name='KingCrow02']MAG *AC
PlayStation Move software update
[/QUOTE]
The move software update is also available for free to the regular version.

Do you really need to put SP for every one? Just put AC for the one's that have additional content and then obviously the one's without it are SP.

The newly added Demon Souls and Motorstorm Pacific Rift got my attention. Now just make Assassin's Creed II, Bioshock 2, and Final Fantasy XIII Greatest Hits.

I found this list of ISO rebuilder files (used to get games onto PC for RPCS3 using linux command line?). ! THESE ARE NOT ROMS !

The database isn't complete worldwide but you can see the game version on different releases of the disc (Greatest Hits or GOTY etc)

Click the small, light blue 'i' information button to see additional info about the disc including cover art.

http://jonnysp.bplaced.net/

bread's done
Back