List of PSP RPGs

Domestic ones I've played that are worth playing:
-Star Ocean 1 (I would also say 2 as it is one of my favorite games of all time, but I haven't played the PSP version because I'm a purist. DEFINITELY pick up the PSP version if you don't have it on PSone. Same for Valkyrie Profile on all counts.)
-Persona
-Half Minute Hero

You should really reconsider playing every rpg for psp. Most of them are pretty average or meh if you didn't include remakes.

I would disagree. Most are hated simply because people seem to think it's cool to hate the PSP and its games. And because they either aren't from Squenix nor do they have lavish production values.

[quote name='DiscoJer']I would disagree. Most are hated simply because people seem to think it's cool to hate the PSP and its games. And because they either aren't from Squenix nor do they have lavish production values.[/QUOTE]

This post is such incredible fail.

[quote name='fatbeer']You should really reconsider playing every rpg for psp. Most of them are pretty average or meh if you didn't include remakes.[/QUOTE]

But I like the pretty graphics!

j/k

I'll avoid the garbage, of course.

[quote name='DoK']-Persona[/quote]Fail. Terrible game that hasn't aged well at all.

Just based on my collection:

Persona, Brave Story, Final Fantasy Tactics (I hate it, but w/e. FF1 and 2 were also remade separately on the PSP), Gurumin (??? if your the freak that considers Zelda an RPG, then Gurumin is one also), Star Ocean First and Second, and Valkyrie Profile(didn't like VP all that much).

[quote name='2DMention']
Fail. Terrible game that hasn't aged well at all.[/QUOTE]

You fail. Terrible taste that hasn't changed at all.

[quote name='Chronis']Valkyrie Profile(didn't like VP all that much).[/QUOTE]

Wow, I don't think I can even read this thread anymore. It's like CAG is intentionally trolling me.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
-Star Ocean 1 (I would also say 2 as it is one of my favorite games of all time, but I haven't played the PSP version because I'm a purist. DEFINITELY pick up the PSP version if you don't have it on PSone. Same for Valkyrie Profile on all counts.)
[/QUOTE]

Did they gimp SO2 on the PSP, or is your purist comment strictly just related to what system you will play it for? I never finished it on the PSOne and have been thinking of snagging it sometime on the PSP.

bread's done
Back