list of rare games

ericx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Can anyone give me some names of some rare games (that are worth money) for all consoles? I sometimes come across some games I've never heard at flea markets or ebgames, gamestop, etc. that could have valuable. Thanks.

I just know Rez, a sealed FF7 non GH, Suikoden 1, Valkyrie Profile are rare and valuable.

I'm assuming he wants to know what's valuable to sell. :roll:

Why not go on Ebay and type in for example PSX games and then put the price to the highest and see which ones are there? it isn't too hard.

[quote name='ericx']that could have valuable[/QUOTE]

Well, if you use the profit gained from selling games to study English as a second language, then I applaud your quest.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, if you use the profit gained from selling games to study English as a second language, then I applaud your quest.[/QUOTE]

:applause:.........:lol:

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, if you use the profit gained from selling games to study English as a second language, then I applaud your quest.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

As for rare games... just find a copy of the NES World Championship and call it a lifetime.

Tengen Tetris NIB
Suikoden 1 NIB/Sealed w/ Strat guide (MINT)
JP REZ (MIB)

Those should have your pocket filled for a little while (Seeing as a Mint Suikoden Guide is going for like $200 on Amazon & selling pretty regular)

bread's done
Back