List Pending

what are your offers for the accessories...i have all of them and the fishing controller is basically like new in box but i dont know if its worth my time to dig them out first;)

[quote name='Jedi1979']what are your offers for the accessories...i have all of them and the fishing controller is basically like new in box but i dont know if its worth my time to dig them out first;)[/quote] PM sent

From that list I have Sonic Adventure, RE:CV, and Soul Calibur, and you can CML for my other DC games you might want. All complete, really good to mint. PM me if you're interested.

I have Soul Calibur (mint/complete), Power Stone 1 (a bit scratched/complete), and Resident Evil Code: Veronica (inner-case is broken/complete) and two first-party controllers (both white). Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Your three TL's have been whittled down into one, this one. The other ones have been closed. One TL per person, per the forum rules.

Hey I have Power Stone, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2. Also, are you a Michigan student? I'm a sophomore there. Anyway, let me know on the games.

I have:
PowerStone 1
Airforce Delta
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
2 Original Controllers
1 VMU
1 Fishing Rod

This stuff is currently being auctioned right now but if you give me a good offer i'll take it off.

PM me.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']your collection link goes to a login page.[/quote] How do I change it so that it goes to my collection?

bread's done
Back