Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition for $59.99 @ HSN.com after coupon.

Stormedtrooper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
297 (100%)
HSN.com is currently offering $20.00 off a $40.00 or more single item purchase using coupon code 988048 at checkout. They are currently listing the LBP2 Collector's Edition at $79.99 so the final price would be $59.99 plus $6.95 shipping and handling.

http://toys.hsn.com/little-big-plant-2-collectors-edition_p-6247319_xp.aspx?web_id=6247319

NOTE: This offer is only good for NEW HSN shoppers. If you've ordered from HSN in the past you're unfortunately out of luck. The coupon is valid until 31 Jan.

Last edited by a moderator:
The coupon code doesn't work ...

"You have entered a coupon code that cannot be applied to any of the items that are currently in your shopping cart."

And this was my first time with HSN.

i bought the collectors from amazon... damnit.

I sent an email coplaining how i felt missing hte 20 dollar credit was unjust. Being a member there for many years, well see how they respond...

I paid full price and I love the game. The additional tools for LBP2 makes the game so much better in so many ways. And the mini-games are just awesome. If you liked LBP this one should top that. It's extremely fun with friends.

Also love the bookends and the pluish doll. I think they could have done a better job on the doll though.

And I agree. Feels unfair that collectors edition does not also get the $20 dollar voucher!

Unless I missed the spot to put it in BEFORE going to the order review/confirmation page you have to give them all of your info and basically sign up for a new account just to be able to put the frickin' code in.

I wanna know if the code works BEFORE I put in my credit/debit card info and sign up for a new account on there.

[quote name='Steggy']i bought the collectors from amazon... damnit.

I sent an email coplaining how i felt missing hte 20 dollar credit was unjust. Being a member there for many years, well see how they respond...[/QUOTE]They may give you the credit. I was able to get a refund and they applied my LBP2:CE purchase towards the B2G1 free promotion.

bread's done
Back