Little Big Planet 2 - Party nights - Early Unboxing / Impressions

Count

CAGiversary!
Unboxing video with commentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY7tTu-p-HI

if you guys got any question feel free.

-And yes, the big decoration patch glitch is still there if you change your XMB avatar. You have to restart your PS3 to fix it.

And the graphics are way way smoother and more polished than the beta version. :bouncy:The beta version had some screen tears but the full version is just as smooth as the original.

Also, I'm thinking about hosting LBP2 party nights, so we can all play co-op and help each other out and stuffs. But we need a decent schedule for it. So I guess vote for the day and time you guys are willing. :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx but you should mention that this is not the collectors edition. I really don't need to see the "unboxing" of the regular edition.....it's a case with some art and a bluray inside....WOW.

and what is your accent?? sorry gotta ask. Congrats on the win though

^ lol. calm down Mr. King of the internets. 42,000 post.. lol..
Maybe you should keep your opinion to the blogs.

-This tuesday I'll be getting the collectors edition one-
-------------
@Shadowkast - Filipino Accent. I'll see if I can do an early unboxing video of the collectors edition since one of my cousins friend won one. If he opened it up already, then it's too late.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Thanks for showing us what the inside of a PS3 case looks like. I've never seen that before.

Keep this crap to the blogs.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :applause:

More glitches.. Randomizer still a bit clunky if your using double circuit board.
Also add me MGO_Count or EXP_Zombies
We'll play story level co-op modes :D.

You know, I was going to give away LBP2 in this thread when I get my CE. That's why I made this into a thread. But screw you 2 lol. People are unappreciative online and got some sort of ego.
I'm just going to give it to my friend.

But I'll do a random PSN card giveaway for my 2nd contest again so check my channel frequently.

I just got my CE via Fed-Ex and I kinda thought the box was gonna be a tad bigger. I don't have a camera or I'd take an unboxing video.

But for the $5.04 I think I paid out of pocket in real cash(after Amazon credit/promo credits) it's worth it.

The plush in the CE looks AWFUL. (Not my pic)

227118796.jpg

Here's a CE unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq9-hPKdE-0

So happy I canceled my CE order.

You can buy the same plush at GS in store for $9.99 my daughter already has one and the bookends are cheaply made, the dlc is the only good thing in the CE. This game also keeps repeatedly freezing my ps3, I got it for my daughter for her Bday and she's tried to play five times in a row and it keeps completely freezing my system up. The weird thing is upon restart it detects that a software error occurred and asks if I would like to report the problem to Sony, I've never seen this option appear before in random game freezing situations.

Edit a quick search online shows that apparently a bunch of others are having freezing issues also. Sony advised me to delete and reinstall and see if that helps so I'm going to try that and hope it works, didn't work at all guess no playing this game until its patched or whatever. After calling Sony again there only solution until they fix the issue is to play the game offline as online play is causing the problem.

Just bought the CE at BBuy and GS.
GS printed a code for Tron outfit, BBuy did not give me anything (and yes, I asked).
Both CE boxes are the same and both include the same download code for the exact same list of costumes...
So what are the exclusives?
BBuy was to be the Toy Story Alien
GS Clu from Tron
and Amazon R&Clank (should arrive tomorrow).

I'm confused...
I do not want to use the GS code on the receipt if the costumes are the same as what is included in the CE download code.

[quote name='technom22']I might just buy the game and not the CE, now that I saw the comments and the unboxing.[/QUOTE]

IF Canada has BBuy and IF they are running the Buy 2 get 1 ....
split the three with 2 friends and it will be less than the non CE copy...

I now do this with gamers at work and it benefits us each time there is a Buy 2 get 1 at release...

[quote name='blissskr']The CE includes all the preorder dlc costumes.[/QUOTE]

Does that work the other way around, too? I'd rather not use my CE code if the GS code is the same- but I want the most content, so I'll end up using whichever code has the most stuff.

[quote name='blissskr']You can buy the same plush at GS in store for $9.99 my daughter already has one and the bookends are cheaply made, the dlc is the only good thing in the CE. This game also keeps repeatedly freezing my ps3, I got it for my daughter for her Bday and she's tried to play five times in a row and it keeps completely freezing my system up. The weird thing is upon restart it detects that a software error occurred and asks if I would like to report the problem to Sony, I've never seen this option appear before in random game freezing situations.

Edit a quick search online shows that apparently a bunch of others are having freezing issues also. Sony advised me to delete and reinstall and see if that helps so I'm going to try that and hope it works, didn't work at all guess no playing this game until its patched or whatever. After calling Sony again there only solution until they fix the issue is to play the game offline as online play is causing the problem.[/QUOTE]
That sucks that there's freezing issues with the game. Although freezing issues with other games were almost always fixed with a 'file restore' from the PS3's safe mode menu.

You might wanna try that, but first back up any files you don't wanna lose, since I believe the PS3 will just delete any file that comes up as corrupted without asking if you want to delete it or not.

Here's a site that tells you how to get into it: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/10/14/keep-your-ps3-safe-with-this-guide/

Although the easiest way to explain it without going to the site is hold the reset button on the front of the PS3 when starting it up until you head 3 beeps(one immediate, followed by two in quick succession), then let go of the button. Holding the button will likely shut down the PS3 the first time or so.

You want to select the 'restore file system' option from the list that comes up. You'll also have to reset any custom backgrounds/icons and video settings.

I am travelling now and won't get to my CE until I get home this weekend. What I wanted to know is how the DLC works. Is it ONE single code for all 11 costumes plus the other stuff (PS3 avatars) in the CE? I was kind of hoping it was separate cards so I could just use the ones I wanted and maybe sell the others to recoup some cost. It would suck if it was all in one code.

[quote name='io']I am travelling now and won't get to my CE until I get home this weekend. What I wanted to know is how the DLC works. Is it ONE single code for all 11 costumes plus the other stuff (PS3 avatars) in the CE? I was kind of hoping it was separate cards so I could just use the ones I wanted and maybe sell the others to recoup some cost. It would suck if it was all in one code.[/QUOTE]

One code.

my ps3 is not getting freeze'd up or anything
However, i get the Loading page when i am playing.
I space out from the gameplay and i been kicked out from the game because of that.
Once i get that loading page, i wait for whatever seconds and then it disappears.
It is getting frustrating.

Also, i can not play online when i am on CAG.
If i browse the internet, i can not join any games.
However, once i am on a game, it is good.
If i start browsing then i can not join anything since it tells me that the user has refused my invitation or time outs.

[quote name='blissskr']No, only the CE version code gives you everything.[/QUOTE]

Good to know- guess I'll have to use that one after all. I'll probably give away the GS code in a few days or something...

bread's done
Back