Little big planet 2 se, $20.00 @ target

Alex121006

CAGiversary!
i was at my local target today and saw little big planet 2 special edition for $20.00. there was no sale sticker/tag, it was just the normal price. hope this helps some people :)

Its also 23.98 on Amazon thru 3rd party but fulfilled by Amazon so its Prime eligible.

I dont have a Move and I got LBP2 with PS+. May just wait for a deal on the Move bundle.

[quote name='Abeja']Its also 23.98 on Amazon thru 3rd party but fulfilled by Amazon so its Prime eligible.

I dont have a Move and I got LBP2 with PS+. May just wait for a deal on the Move bundle.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't it $50 at newegg?

[quote name='Brother Daz']This is the new msrp IIRC[/QUOTE]
It is, it has been announced in one thread i think

[quote name='TooPoor']Wasn't it $50 at newegg?[/QUOTE]

I think it was but was OOS when I was trying to get in on it.. There were alot of Move deals and I kinda just waited. I can even wait til Black Friday.

Thanks great present for the daughter.
little

Target in Cary, NC had it for $20 but I got the only one that was left. Target gets trucks with stock on mon, wed and fridays.

I think this is a new permanent price, though best Buy still has it at $59.99. If it is a permanent price drop, might as well wait for a sale or a B2G1 Free deal. No rush, since the MSRP aint going lower than 20

Had a guy check stock of Targets in my area and said he found nothing; he also said that it was listed as a discontinued item. So might be more YMMV that assumed; at least from Target.

bread's done
Back