Little Big Planet - $46.99 Shipped from Newegg

Amazing game. I'm already working on my fourth level.

It was $40 a few times during the Amazon holiday sales, but this is the best I've seen otherwise.

[quote name='chess']Amazing game. I'm already working on my fourth level.

It was $40 a few times during the Amazon holiday sales, but this is the best I've seen otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I remember when this was $40 on amazon, but i missed it both times. Still debating if i should get it or wait for it to go down a little bit more.

This game is worth $60 easily. If you don't have it punch yourself in the face as punishment and order it. Amazing game.

worth the price but with the disappointing sales would not be surprised to see a price drop within the next few months

[quote name='ohboy10451']worth the price but with the disappointing sales would not be surprised to see a price drop within the next few months[/quote]
really this game sold poorly?

[quote name='Xfactor19990']really this game sold poorly?[/quote]

at around 800,000 in the U.S. so far. Not bad sales at all but, the game was considered the "savior" for the PS3 in the holiday season. While games like COD: WAW & Gears of War 2 have sold multiple million in the U.S. Info according to vgchartz.com

[quote name='ohboy10451']at around 700,000 in the U.S. so far. While games like COD: WAW & Gears of War 2 have sold multiple million in the U.S. Info according to vgchartz.com[/QUOTE]

There are not many games that are million seller, and most of them are sequels

To be honest, I'd skip it (if I didn't have the game yet).

It will be $30 somewhere by summer time, I can almost guarantee it.

SO TEMPTING!

I am actually looking to buy a replacement HD for my PS3, i might as well buy this along with it.

Does anyone know how long Newegg sale prices usually last?

[quote name='oasisboy']29.99 and you will have business with me.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Don't care how long I have to wait.

Anyone here tried the UK (region free) version which so many Brits shops
selling on Amazon (UK) for only equivalent US$30 (new)?

Wonder if there's anything different for the online features?

bread's done
Back