Little Big Planet at GQD $29.99

Yeah but the gogamer one is the international one right? I would of picked it up already if it weren't for the DLC thing.

I'm with vicissitudes. Given that the "Greatest Hits" price point is $29.99, that's my magic price. To get a "blockbuster"-type title at that price point with no sales tax or shipping (and before it actually becomes a Greatest Hit... and it will)... I'm all about it.

Put in for mine... this is a great price! I missed out on the Amazon DOTD a while back and really regretted it. I've only played the game for a short time back when I rented it around launch but it was fun and I've been jonesing to play some more.

Between this and the SMT sale last week(not to mention they take paypal) I'm really warming up to GQD

Thanks OP. I too missed the Amazon DotD (which appeared much later than usual). First time ordering from GQD, hope my experience is good. Thanks again.

Tried to buy one but couldn't find where to put the code. Can someone explain... maybe I'm just blind.

EDIT: Never mind. I was indeed blind.

It's a great game, I got it at release and don't really regret it either.
151l1259.jpg

This really was a killer app for me on the PS3 and I haven't seen a new IP that had the same magical personality that the great Nintendo franchises (Mario, Zelda, etc.) had until I tried LBP.

There seems to be a solid community still and for messing a around with level creation, I don't think you will find a better editor with as good a ease/quality ratio as the LBP one.

[quote name='Juiceboxharry']has anyone ordered from them before? they look a little sketchy.. does anyone knwo if they are legit/ good to buy from?[/QUOTE]

They are not sketchy, but I've had a couple of problems with them.

If their site has a a great deal, then I will consider them, but they are not my first choice.

[quote name='Fatbot3']This really was a killer app for me on the PS3 and I haven't seen a new IP that had the same magical personality that the great Nintendo franchises (Mario, Zelda, etc.) had until I tried LBP.

There seems to be a solid community still and for messing a around with level creation, I don't think you will find a better editor with as good a ease/quality ratio as the LBP one.[/QUOTE]

This game was supposed to be a console seller and the next best thing for Sony since Metal Gear Solid 4. I don't think the game accomplished those lofty goals.

Good game though, just not my cup of tea.

Yeah, just recieved it in the mail yesterday. New US version. Great price, and thanks to both OP and GQD. Pretty fun with someone else to play with.

Finally my price point for a NTSC copy, so I bit. Thanks OP (at least from me; my wallet and backlog do not thank you)

bread's done
Back