Little Big Planet Collectors Pack $29.96 @ Walmart.com

RedFoxCommando

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it's about the same price on amazon to buy the plush and the game separately. Is there anything else special about this CE?

Goty game is only $16.99 so that might be a better deal if you don't care about the plush.

This is Collector's PACK, not edition. They just combine the game with plush for more money, nothing special. The pack just got released probably a mont ago

[quote name='ivos']This is Collector's PACK, not edition. They just combine the game with plush for more money, nothing special. The pack just got released probably a mont ago[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I was wondering how the CE came with a GOTY edition game

[quote name='ivos']This is Collector's PACK, not edition. They just combine the game with plush for more money, nothing special. The pack just got released probably a mont ago[/QUOTE]

Well, it does come in a very nice sturdy display box, but you're right, it's just the Greatest Hits version of the game bundled with a plush. It actually came out before Christmas and Kmart and Walmart were the only brick and mortar retailers I ever saw that carried it. I think some other on-line vendors did stock it though.

FYI: $29.99 is MSRP for this. So this is $.03 off MSRP.:lol:

Mind ya, the Sackboy plushes sell for about $10-13 each on their own(unless ya bought an armies worth from Blockbuster when they cleared em out like I did:lol:), so it's like you're getting the plush free with the game at MSRP or close.

bread's done
Back