Little Big Planet - Free overnight shipping only for 1/2 hour

Kombo OAR

CAG Veteran
Free overnight on Little Big Planet!
spop_step1.gif

Add Little Big Planet to your cart.
spop_step2.gif

Enter coupon code LITTLE into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.
spop_step3.gif

Proceed to checkout as normal & select USA Overnight as your shipping method. . Your discount will be applied at checkout!

Taxes still apply

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I don't know why, but I was thinking that LBP would be around the same price as Warhawk. Coming is at $40. $60 is to much for a game, even one that looks as awesome as this. Might have to wait until I can get it discounted.

Not so much of a deal, but I still bit on this yesterday when it first went up. I was planning on getting this and now I don't have to travel out to a store.

A bit shocked at the $60 tag. I thought it would be around $30 or $40. I thought that originally this was a PSN game. Guess not.

[quote name='linkpwns']Can someone explain why people are thinking this wouldn't be a full-priced release?[/QUOTE]

I don't quite understand this either. The way it's been described, it's going to be stuffed with levels and design tools so why wouldn't it be full priced?

[quote name='linkpwns']Can someone explain why people are thinking this wouldn't be a full-priced release?[/QUOTE]

Because there was talk of the price being upped to $30 from $10, in the LBP thread, which is why $60 is a shocker for me. I actually thought this was supposed to be a PSN title.

While I have not payed $60 for any game and don't plan to start now (LBP is the only game I'd even consider), I'm also in the can't imagine how anyone could not expect it to be full priced, especially at any point after they announced it was shipping with 50-60 premade levels.

[quote name='Gamerguy']I thought this was a PSN title. >_>[/quote]
I'm surprised to hear this above all...
Was there ever a time when this was announced as a PSN title?

:lol: I don't keep up with my PS3 news like Nintendo or 360 but I never once heard of it being a PSN title.

I also concur that this isn't really a deal though.

I don't think all preorder bonuses are included at all retailer preorders. Amazon hasn't put up any page in regards to preorder bonuses.

[quote name='mox2']I don't think all preorder bonuses are included at all retailer preorders. Amazon hasn't put up any page in regards to preorder bonuses.[/QUOTE]

Correct-- the wording on the PS Blog talks about "figuring out which bonus goes with which retailer".

That said if they were smart they could probably make an $80 LE (including a plushie) and probably sell tons...

i don't remember anyone ever saying this was going to be a psn title. it looks so amazing, i'm really excited for it. but it's annoying how the pre-order bonuses are distributed among different retailers. gonna have to do multiple pre-order/returns while keeping the bonuses.

wow im surpirsed CAGs....i never thought this was going to be a PSN title since they never said it was and that lots of stuff was going to be packed into it.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']k after looking over some previews from Gamespot, it appears there's going to be a downloadable version as well as a disc version[/quote]

Not anymore, it seems the PSN plans were scrapped in favor of a Blu-Ray exclusive experience.

I also thought it was a PSN title.

Hmm, i'm def. going with a pre-order, but will hold out until Sony announces where the different premiums will be available. Is it weird that I think the burlap sack is the best premium?

I'm going to wait for the announcements of the character skins and other pre-order bonuses before I bite.

yup, i aint preordering until the bonuses are confirmed for a specific retailer. the PS Blog hasn't said which retailer will get them yet.

I was considering waiting for LBP but the Nariko sack-girl has nearly sold me for pre-ordering. I'm assuming Kratos will be more popular.

bread's done
Back