Little Big Planet GOTY Edition

Motodisney

CAGiversary!
Question? Slow/Lag

Just got LBP Game of the Year edition. When playing 2x player (not online) I occasionally geta a bit of slow down in the action? Anyone else have this?

I play R&C Future Tools with no slow downs and that has a lot more action on the screen.

120gig Slim

It doesn't appear to be TV lag or slow down it appears to be in game related?

I appreciate any info.

You mean the FPS drops? It happens in almost every game on every console. There will be be FPS drops here and there. Unless it isn't bearable than something might be wrong with your Disc or HDD/PS3.

[quote name='luan87us']You mean the FPS drops? It happens in almost every game on every console. There will be be FPS drops here and there. Unless it isn't bearable than something might be wrong with your Disc or HDD/PS3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. It only happens occasionally and mostly when it's doing an auto save / load. Just a brief stagger. Ratchet and Clank FTOD plays fine so I'm guessing it's normal.

[quote name='Motodisney']Thanks for the info. It only happens occasionally and mostly when it's doing an auto save / load. Just a brief stagger. Ratchet and Clank FTOD plays fine so I'm guessing it's normal.[/QUOTE]

You just answered your own question. It's the auto save that makes the frame rate drop. It's one of the reasons why a lot of games pause the game completely when saving.

bread's done
Back