Little Big Planet (NTSC) 28.99 + 5 Shipping @ Graveyard Mall

Great Little game, But they have the crappiest shipping ever. I paid for the First class mail and they sent me the item 14 days later. And they gave 3 wrong tracking numbers to buy sometime for their terrible service.

I bit. Didn't think there were issues with them. Oh well, I can probably wait however long for it to get shipped to me.

Thanks OP.

Who knows how long this will last, but Game Deal Daily has been selling LBP for 19.95 for a while now... I think shipping comes out to be 4.99, and it's only the PAL version.

Yes, the website says that the sale ended last April, but if you add the item to your cart, it still shows up as 19.95, even at the checkout page.

[quote name='StevenRafael']Who knows how long this will last, but Game Deal Daily has been selling LBP for 19.95 for a while now... I think shipping comes out to be 4.99, and it's only the PAL version.

Yes, the website says that the sale ended last April, but if you add the item to your cart, it still shows up as 19.95, even at the checkout page.[/QUOTE]
true, but PAL does not have the same DLC as the NTSC.... Good or bad depending on who you are . ;

~Capn

There were shipping issue because of an influx of orders and staffing isssues, they hired additional people to help, thus the messed up tracking numbers (inexperienced people) but overall graveyard mall has excellent reviews... shipping issues should be fixed... Love this game BTW!

[quote name='StevenRafael']Who knows how long this will last, but Game Deal Daily has been selling LBP for 19.95 for a while now... I think shipping comes out to be 4.99, and it's only the PAL version.

Yes, the website says that the sale ended last April, but if you add the item to your cart, it still shows up as 19.95, even at the checkout page.[/quote]

Do not buy the 19.95 game deal daily PAL version if you live in the US and ever plan to play the DLC add on content. I know first hand from experience that this is not possible.

This is definitely the best deal around for the US NTSC version. I've been searching up and down for the past month. The only question is whether you want to pull the trigger at $35.

Wow, surprised to see that this deal is still active.

On a related note, mine shipped yesterday, from Chicago, IL. Any day now...

Good to see some people pulled the trigger!! Awesome.. Post your PSN Netowrk IDs if you have some levels you want Hearted..

Mine was delivered yesterday apparently. USPS said it was delivered in the morning, but wasn't on my porch or in my mailbox when I got the mail. Strangely, it was in my mailbox when I checked Saturday morning.

Hopefully this is something that'll get me to keep the dust off my PS3, and/or something I can get the wife to play, although, that's probably doubtful. She judges games too quickly.

Thanks again OP.

Mine was delivered yesterday apparently. USPS said it was delivered in the morning, but wasn't on my porch or in my mailbox when I got the mail. Strangely, it was in my mailbox when I checked Saturday morning.

Hopefully this is something that'll get me to keep the dust off my PS3, and/or something I can get the wife to play, although, that's probably doubtful. She judges games too quickly.

Thanks again OP.

bread's done
Back