Little Big Planet PAL DLC

blackhole82

CAGiversary!
Has anyone that bought the PAL version of LBP been able to download paid DLC? I was able to get the free costumes, but when I tried to purchase the Metal Gear Solid level pack I can't change the billing address from the UK to US. So I'm sure if I tried to purchase it my credit card would be denied by not passing address verification. Just wondering if anyone else was able to get past this hurdle since I want to download the Metal Gear Solid pack.

Yeah, I made an account associated with the United Kingdom. When I log into the store with my UK account and select the DLC I want to purchase it displays my billing address with the region of the UK and it can't be changed for credit card validation. You can change street, etc. I purchased some of the free costumes with the UK account and they show up when I log in with my US account. I was just wondering if anyone else was able to get paid DLC or are having the same problems.

Hmm. I didn't know it was going to be that much of a hassle. I wouldn't have bought the PAL version if I knew I had to go through all that.

Well I'm going to take a guess and say that no one who bought the PAL little big planet that has a US PS3 has been able to download the MGS pack.

bread's done
Back