Little Big Planet PSP 26.99 with Free Shipping at NewEgg.com

DKRobbie

CAGiversary!
Ran across this just now, seems like the best price available anywhere. Mulling a purchase with a five dollar credit I have coming to me through NewEgg due to the shitty USPS not handling my packages with care.

I could never find this at KMart when it was $9.99 in the bargain bin. I travel a lot and have probably checked 12+ KMarts.

I think I'll wait for around $15-$20.

I never bothered checking local K-marts for it in my area. Wisconsin really seems to get the shaft when it comes to striking gold on some of the crazy finds that people circulate around these forums.

I checked Kmart as well for the $9.99 clearance on Canadian version in the US and never found it. It's good to see it finally dropping in price. I figure I'll bit soon, but I'm getting PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe first.

[quote name='sdcranford']I could never find this at KMart when it was $9.99 in the bargain bin. I travel a lot and have probably checked 12+ KMarts.

I think I'll wait for around $15-$20.[/QUOTE]

This boggles my mind. Is visiting 20 more Kmarts really worth saving $7? Your time is worth something you know.

What does this have versus the PS3 outside of graphics and the big screen. I ask because I probably won't buy a PS3 for four or more years (got 100+ 360 games but own a psp and ds)

ps3 has multi... thats the biggest difference. The psp game is very solid compared to its console counterpart.

[quote name='iamthekiller']This boggles my mind. Is visiting 20 more Kmarts really worth saving $7? Your time is worth something you know.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I am in retail stores anyway. I have to go to KMart in every town I go to (as well as Target, Wal-Mart, ect). It is what I do for a living since I am a professional Amazon/eBay toy seller. So it takes all of 2 minutes to go into electronics and look through the video games. If I could find it at KMart for the $9.99 I would save $17, I'm pretty sure thats worth it especially since I'm there anyway.

Believe me, I know my time is worth money.

[quote name='sdcranford']Yes, but I am in retail stores anyway. I have to go to KMart in every town I go to (as well as Target, Wal-Mart, ect). It is what I do for a living since I am a professional Amazon/eBay toy seller. So it takes all of 2 minutes to go into electronics and look through the video games. If I could find it at KMart for the $9.99 I would save $17, I'm pretty sure thats worth it especially since I'm there anyway.

Believe me, I know my time is worth money.[/QUOTE]

A professional seller, eh? Does that mean you are one of those people that hit up all the area stores and horde every single clearance deal and then relist them on Amazon/eBay for a large profit? Awesome.

[quote name='sdcranford']Yes, but I am in retail stores anyway. I have to go to KMart in every town I go to (as well as Target, Wal-Mart, ect). It is what I do for a living since I am a professional Amazon/eBay toy seller. So it takes all of 2 minutes to go into electronics and look through the video games. If I could find it at KMart for the $9.99 I would save $17, I'm pretty sure thats worth it especially since I'm there anyway.

Believe me, I know my time is worth money.[/QUOTE]

Meet the real/professional 'El Hoardo':)

bread's done
Back