Little Help? Looking for Hitchhiker's Guide BBC Broadcast Cheap!

Watchman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey cats! I'm looking for somewhere I can buy the 8-disc BBC radio broadcasts of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy at a reasonable cost. Amazon only sells the MP3 version, which isn't getting good feedback due to poor transfer, and the 8 disc version seems only to be retailing at Amazon UK for 75 USD, not including shipping.
Sure, maybe I'd be paying a little more than or about 10 bucks a disc, but that's not why I'm a part of this group. I want to SAVE!
Any leads would be appreciated!

[-o

haha~ i have the cassette tapes on the bookshelf in my basement!!

..hehe, sorry if that doesn't help you any, since i would suggest continuing your search for cds of it, but quality entertainment, most definately... ^_^

[quote name='tauruskatt']haha~ i have the cassette tapes on the bookshelf in my basement!!

..hehe, sorry if that doesn't help you any, since i would suggest continuing your search for cds of it, but quality entertainment, most definately... ^_^[/quote]

You're not helping! :roll:

Oh, I know it's quality- I listened to the interview that comes with it separatey (on tape no less) and they kept injecting bits of the show in it- utterly utterly amazing to listen to.

bread's done
Back