Little Sister Figurine (From Bioshock) $19.99 USD/Free Shipping [GamesForCanada.com]

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
little-sister-figurine.jpg

Update: GamesForCanada.com has 9 of these in stock. These are essentially pre-orders as they won't ship for a week or two, but they include free shipping. Get yours now while you still can. These figures are a one-time run and once they're gone, 2K says they will not be making more. Order one before Bioshock 2 comes out and they've disappeared. Great if you already have one of the larger Big Daddy figurines! These are hand-painted resin and about 3" tall.

http://$$$$$$$$$$$$/crp9nqhttp://gamesforcanada.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=68

=JJ=
GamesForCanada.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah definitely better if you have a Big Daddy figure (I don't have one either for the record), but it's a good place to start anyhow even if you don't. Let me know if you'd want one ^_^

[quote name='neksus']Pretty cool I suppose - would be nice if I had a big daddy statue for it to go with, though :([/quote]

i'm actually really surprised neca hasn't gotten the bioshock license yet. i could see figures coming out to coincide w/ the release of bioshock 2 though.

Can we not have individual threads on items you would like to sell?
It is really annoying.

I know GFC is great and all that, and I appreciate your services....
this amounts to private sales. Keep it all in one thread and update the OP.

Or-if you really want a seperate thread....why dont you put it in the Canadian sales forum we have at the very top??

thanks!

Ordering one shipped to Canada from the Take 2 Store costs just under $25 US, not $30~. Still a better deal this way, but yeah.

Any way i could get in on this even though i'm in the US? It's just that i'd rather not pay $17 for a figure if i could get it cheaper this way.

gamer602, sorry! I don't make a thread for every item. I just had a few CAGs that asked me about a group order and I wanted somewhere people could find it easily without it being buried in my normal catch-all thread. I promise to keep these very limited. My intentions are good and again, I didn't mean to upset anyone so don't take it the wrong way. Thanks!

The_Punisher, definitely. I have quite a few people that buy from me that live in the US ^_^ Not a problem at all.

NO!
YOU TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY-of course you didnt "upset" me and there is no need for the apology.

Yes, your intentions are good and keep up the good work with GFC!
As you're the only CAG that is treating this like a business, I just felt that you should not post these threads in the main forum as it is unfair to others.

Oh okay gamer602, no problem :) I gotcha. Your advice has been noted and I won't clog up the forum tubes, I promise =)

I didn't realize there was a sub-forum for sales items. I will put my future listings in there ^_^ Thanks!

Azumangaman, I may end up picking up like 5 or 10 anyway and just listing them in my store for future orders. If nobody buys them I could always offer them as items in my rewards area I suppose =P

ive got an extra big daddy i would trade for a little sister...the deal would have to be done locally though...

Wtf why is Goomba posting here such a big deal? S'all good real, what about the people who don't bother checking the CND thread or the CND thread here 'cause it's too hectic? They'd have missed out on this.

Anyway I might order one ~_~ gotta wait to get paid though.

It's all good kathos :) I think there has been enough interest that I will go ahead and order like 10 of them. I've had at least 6 CAGs PM me about them expressing interest.

I will probably put them up on gamesforcanada.com and have them be first-come-first-served. If they sell out fast I can always pick up more. Thanks!

i already got mine on take 2's store but i wonder how limited these will actually be it says one time production run on the main site,also it says that they are hand painted so that is going to look awesome sitting on my desk.now i wish i could find a big daddy for les than the price of my left arm.

[quote name='gamer602']Can we not have individual threads on items you would like to sell?
It is really annoying.

...[/quote]
I respectfully disagree. It's a lot easier to see what's available, and a lot more immediate, when unique opportunities (such as this one) have their own thread and are viewable from the main forum. That's a lot better than leafing through pages and pages of old threads or constantly checking a sticky'd thread (which I tend to neglect, as I think many do). Goomba may be a businessman with a view to a profit, but at the same time, I don't think any CAG's are complaining that they're being presented with these deals.

Also the irony is that you complain about too many individual threads, but before posting this, I counted 9 of your threads to 2 of Goomba's in the main forum.

I think you guys are both great resources to CAG but I'd have to argue Goomba is in his right here...

As for the figurine, I would have ordered one had I some disposable income lying around :( If you have extra stock at a later date, I may be more inclined to jump on it. I doubt these will devalue much so you might as well order plenty XD

Rocky071, I appreciate your support. I also have to say I agree with you on that because I have my one main forum thread for my GFC service (which is sort of a basic info thread with lots of Questions and Answers) and when unique deals come up (like the Xbox Live deals and this one) I like to have them separated. I figure that once they are no longer relevant they will be buried in the past and out of sight. I'm not going to bury the forums with empty threads, so no worry there :)

What I'm going to do (I'm pretty sure) is order 10 of these and offer them on my site for first-come-first-served. That way people that want them can get them and there should be a few left over for those who don't have the money now but would want one. If they really are a one-run thing, then all the better to get them now. Thanks for your support!

^^ Solid post Rocky. I'm usually with gamer on the notion that certain threads don't belong in the main deal forum (Where can I get the best deal on ____?) but this is actually a deal, so I'm not too concerned about it.

The statue looks pretty cool, but only 3" tall? I'd probably lose the thing before putting it on display.

This is really striking my interest. I may just buy one. Thanks very much Goomba for the notice on this. I would've also said exactly what Rocky said, but he took the words right out of my mouth, so Kudos to him.

[quote name='Rocky071']I respectfully disagree. It's a lot easier to see what's available, and a lot more immediate, when unique opportunities (such as this one) have their own thread and are viewable from the main forum. That's a lot better than leafing through pages and pages of old threads or constantly checking a sticky'd thread (which I tend to neglect, as I think many do). Goomba may be a businessman with a view to a profit, but at the same time, I don't think any CAG's are complaining that they're being presented with these deals.

Also the irony is that you complain about too many individual threads, but before posting this, I counted 9 of your threads to 2 of Goomba's in the main forum.

I think you guys are both great resources to CAG but I'd have to argue Goomba is in his right here...

As for the figurine, I would have ordered one had I some disposable income lying around :( If you have extra stock at a later date, I may be more inclined to jump on it. I doubt these will devalue much so you might as well order plenty XD[/quote]

I am not complaining about too many individual threads.
^You have completely missed the point.

I'm saying that GOOMBA is a business. As an online store and service, he should keep his sales in the correct forum.

Dont get me wrong, I love what he is offering for us CANADIANS, which is a PAID SERVICE.

BUT>do keep in mind that he is out to make a profit,

I think he should do it here. We have people from Goozex, GoGamer, and other sites with close ties to CAG creating threads in the main Deals forum when there's an especially good deal. I see no reason for goomba not to have the same privelege.

[quote name='Firestorm']I think he should do it here. We have people from Goozex, GoGamer, and other sites with close ties to CAG creating threads in the main Deals forum when there's an especially good deal. I see no reason for goomba not to have the same privelege.[/quote]

Sure! Why Not?

Goomba Can have those DEALS here.
I was never against him posting them here, but since there's soo much support of it, why not?

Make sure its a JAW DROPPER GOOMBA!WANT ONE REALLY REALLY BADLY.....................................oh well, what can you do?

[quote name='gamer602']Sure! Why Not?

Goomba Can have those DEALS here.
I was never against him posting them here, but since there's soo much support of it, why not?

Make sure its a JAW DROPPER GOOMBA!WANT ONE REALLY REALLY BADLY.....................................oh well, what can you do?[/quote]

It is true that you complain about a lot of threads started in the Canadian section. It is fine to redirect people that are trying to trade in this section however you dont need to be the forum police. We have threads that are still on the first page that are over a week old so people posting threads here that you dont find to be great deals doesnt clog up the deals page so just get over telling everyone to move thier threads already.

Also since you have stopped posting in your own thread I am wondering what is happening with the buy more save more event you posted. I talked to people at Zellers and they looked at me like I was crazy. When does it start and are there any fliers for it?

@ Goomba, that is very tempting. If I sell enough on ebay before you are sold out I might splurge and get one.

get the Ubi games you want and they scan up on sale.
My post was aimed at goomba and that was the end of it.
when will people learn that zellers has idiots working there?
the best way to check will always be to scan the games itself

bread's done
Back