LittleBigPlanet 2 - $49.99 Shipped at Newegg! (3 Days only)

Nice deal. If only there was a better deal on the collector's edition somewhere. This is one of the few games I don't mind paying premium for the extra goodies.

very nice. now i can put my amazon credit towards something else. unless amazon PMs this so i can get 99 cent release date delivery on top of it ;)

[quote name='pewpewpew']Nice deal. If only there was a better deal on the collector's edition somewhere. This is one of the few games I don't mind paying premium for the extra goodies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wish newegg had that one for 69.99 or so. I might just get this one anyway since newegg doesn't charge tax for NY unlike Amazon and everyone else.

Who am I kidding, that CE will be mine, just look at my avatar :bouncy:

[quote name='roymustang']nice, could you ask em for Black Ops or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood next, would love a deal on those.[/QUOTE]
Brotherhood has been $49 for about two months already.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']If I wasnt getting the collectors edition I would be on this in a heartbeat :D[/QUOTE]

This. I really want that CE.

With tax, that comes to $54.61 for me. I already have Amazon Prime (w/ release date shipping). This isn't much of a deal for me, especially since my wife wants the CE.

[quote name='emperordahc']With tax, that comes to $54.61 for me. I already have Amazon Prime (w/ release date shipping). This isn't much of a deal for me, especially since my wife wants the CE.[/QUOTE]
I went ahead and preordered this via NewEgg. If Amazon gives us a credit for LBP, I'll cancel.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']If I wasnt getting the collectors edition I would be on this in a heartbeat :D[/QUOTE]

Ditto...my son wants the collector's edition. But hey.....Amazon does have a deal on the collector's edition. Instead of $79.99, they have it for $79.82!!! ;)

The time they spent on changing the price from $79.99 was simply not worth it. Why bother..... :)

Yeah, for this game, the CE is a better deal. I believe the CE is a limited run, not like the GoWIII UE, which ended up on clearance for $19.99 (TRU.com, a while back, I didn't get any of course :whistle2:(, hoarders...).

shoot my daughter (and me) still upset we have to wait til' Jan now :( in any case not bad, but still gotta get collectors ed on this one :)

bread's done
Back