Littlebigplanet 2 CE

simplylemonade

CAGiversary!
I really want a mint copy of Littlebigplanet 2 CE, but I already paid full price (59.99) for the regular edition. I'd really like some help with how much I should be looking to spend on this, and where to get it!

Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

You should keep an eye on the the Amazon warehouse deals. Good chance it might show up and if it does should be complete in mint condition.

Honestly, the only other things in the CE are the bookends(they're crap btw), the Sackboy plush(which you could've found at Blockbuster on clearance for $1.29 each;)) and the CE costume/avatar voucher.

Although that last item may most likely NOT be included in a used copy of the CE.

I'd say to just check the trading forum on here for the pieces you need from the CE, as there may be someone selling the individual parts for a reasonable price.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Honestly, the only other things in the CE are the bookends(they're crap btw), the Sackboy plush(which you could've found at Blockbuster on clearance for $1.29 each;)) and the CE costume/avatar voucher.

Although that last item may most likely NOT be included in a used copy of the CE.

I'd say to just check the trading forum on here for the pieces you need from the CE, as there may be someone selling the individual parts for a reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. I decided against getting it, but was intrigued when another CAGer contacted me with a good price. He however stopped replying to me. :( So if one comes up for a good price I'll pick it up, if not, then I'm not gonna get it off Ebay for 75. THanks for all the help!

If you have Amazon Prime you may want to look into the Warehouse Deals section of Amazon as both Express Media(fulfilled by Amazon) and Amazon Warehouse Deals have the CE for $73.99 and $76.99 in used-like new condition.

Albeit if you're going to get the CE for $75 off of eBay then you might as well just spend another $8.50 and get it new for $83.50(MSRP was $79.99).

Here's the used listings from Amazon for it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6ED7S/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Here's the new listings from Amazon for it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6ED7S/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UT

bread's done
Back