LittleBigPlanet! Beta! Keys! GO! NOW!

I'm going to wait for the NA beta or just wait for release. It would be nice to get into the beta on this one but it is not necessary since this game is already a lock for me.

It's sharable.

I will share every psn game I got to get into the beta. If someone could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent an hour refreshing the site on my iPhone to try and get one, only to find out that their registration form refuses to work properly on the iPhone (won't let you submit). I even snuck out of class and went to the library to use a PC there to try and get one, only to find out my school has blocked anything with "game" in the website title or domain. Fail. :(

If somebody can share a beta code with me, i can exchange a Socom beta code or a kratos costume/god of war level code for when the full game comes out! Or even a resistance 2 beta code! I just need to play this game noooow!!!!!

Message me if interested, and my PSN name is CapnTodd

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same situation. I was gone during this promotion, so I would really appreciate it if someone shared their code with me. I heard you can share with up to five people.

PSN - TehFlame or you can PM me.

So did anyone get in? I was pretty sad cause I had actually made it through registration and everything and there was actually the one key left but I just wasn't fast enough to get it I guess. Funny part is I was at work so I had done all of it through an itouch. If anyone has a beta key and wants to share that would be awesome. PSN name - methane86 or pm me

Well, obviously, I got in. Downloaded and played it last night. My thoughts?

This game was crazy-hyped for me. Expectations were ridiculous. I know it's the same for a lot of people, and I come bearing good news. It's better. However awesome you think it may be, it completely surpasses your expectations. Even just playing the beta, I can safely say that this is one of the most entertaining and original games we've seen this generation.

And yes, I'm aware that what I just wrote won't ease the pains of the people who didn't get into the beta :)

Before everyone starts bombarding me with messages, I'm willing to answer some questions about the game, but I won't reply to anyone asking me to share the beta. Also, answers may be a little delayed, since I'm out of the country until Sunday (but I might stop in before then if I have an internet connection).

[quote name='Ashground']Well, obviously, I got in. Downloaded and played it last night. My thoughts?

This game was crazy-hyped for me. Expectations were ridiculous. I know it's the same for a lot of people, and I come bearing good news. It's better. However awesome you think it may be, it completely surpasses your expectations. Even just playing the beta, I can safely say that this is one of the most entertaining and original games we've seen this generation.

And yes, I'm aware that what I just wrote won't ease the pains of the people who didn't get into the beta :)

Before everyone starts bombarding me with messages, I'm willing to answer some questions about the game, but I won't reply to anyone asking me to share the beta. Also, answers may be a little delayed, since I'm out of the country until Sunday (but I might stop in before then if I have an internet connection).[/quote]

Glad to see you got it. I am very jealous >:3

Any news on the key being Shareable?
Does it still apply to the PSN games being shareable with 5 others?

Lol already pre-order a copy :booty:. can't wait for the 21st!:bouncy:

do not share. If you share, one person will be locked out for 24 hours or something and the other can't play. It's not really shareable.

There should be about 25,000 beta keys tomorrow from the official PlayStation blog. Another 2000 or so from 1up and I think 1000 from GamePro.

[quote name='Firestorm']I've only been doing it for friends. Tried a bunch of sites. Still don't own a PS3 :([/quote]

I thought you ordered one from Sears before that price error?

Why are the boards so active now? It's 1AM (I'm in between playing Brothers in Arms and watching Home Movies) here in the GTA, are the board members mostly West Canada?

[quote name='HyeVltg3']does everyone who pre-ordered get a key?[/QUOTE]

No, the beta keys are only available if you luck out and win / receive one from one of the sites giving them away (the PS blog, EuroGamer, IGN, etc).

[quote name='kathos']Why are the boards so active now? It's 1AM (I'm in between playing Brothers in Arms and watching Home Movies) here in the GTA, are the board members mostly West Canada?[/QUOTE]

i dunno, maybe its me, but theres like nearly nothing interesting here (on the Canada board) cause not enough fellow Canadian CAGs.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I thought you ordered one from Sears before that price error?[/quote]I did. It's still on backorder. I'll probably cancel -_-; It's almost one month late.

[quote name='kathos']Why are the boards so active now? It's 1AM (I'm in between playing Brothers in Arms and watching Home Movies) here in the GTA, are the board members mostly West Canada?[/quote]CAG has fairly high percentage of Vancouverites I've noticed.

So I got in. Only what I did was post in this Blog of LBP (it said "Monday....") Just received it. Gonna keep me occupied, got bored to tears pretty quickly, might save the night

uh
I just received a LBP beta key and I didn't do shit

Thanks for being a loyal PlayStation Underground member.
Because of your dedication and enthusiasm, we're inviting you to
be part of the very select group to beta test LittleBigPlanet.

[quote name='foxmcloud']uh
I just received a LBP beta key and I didn't do shit

Thanks for being a loyal PlayStation Underground member.
Because of your dedication and enthusiasm, we're inviting you to
be part of the very select group to beta test LittleBigPlanet.[/QUOTE]

i guess uve been lucky as a fellow PSU member

bread's done
Back