LittleBigPlanet FS!

MaximusII

CAGiversary!
Hello, anyone have interest in buying a sealed LittleBigPlanet from me? Obviously, this is the unedited version. I realize I have no feedback here, so would be willing to send first to the right trader. Feel free to PM offers. Thanks for looking.

Looking to get 85 for it at this point. If someone offers it here, its over and theirs.

Edit - Only looking to deal with Money Orders. I hate PP which is why I won't sell on eBay anymore. Like stated, I realize this may mean I need to send first if dealing with an established trader, but I would rather do that than ever deal with PP again.

I uploaded a pic of it with my username here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mtholub/NewAlbum1021081014PM#5259812444510476034

Last edited by a moderator:
How much are you looking to get for it? PM me details (remember though you are at CheapAssGamer I wont pay retail for it...:) )

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a sealed NTSC version, I'll pay $50 shipped.

Pics?

(Is this the game that has the soundtrack issue that is upsetting some people?)

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']If it's a sealed NTSC version, I'll pay $50 shipped.

Pics?

(Is this the game that has the soundtrack issue that is upsetting some people?)[/quote]

This is the version that has been recalled.

Any of the games that are out now, obviously are the offending version, because they are out in circulation. The ones that didn't make it out, are being patched.
However, those versions out now, will be fixed in a patch very soon online, so there really isn't a difference, regardless, other than getting the game a few days sooner than retail.

[quote name='DarkRequiem']Any of the games that are out now, obviously are the offending version, because they are out in circulation. The ones that didn't make it out, are being patched.
However, those versions out now, will be fixed in a patch very soon online, so there really isn't a difference, regardless, other than getting the game a few days sooner than retail.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I just want to play the game. The beta was awesome.

[quote name='subzero']$70[/quote]

I have responded to all PMs and looked over posts.

I have two offers for 70 at the moment. Those are the highest.

I edited my OP for more comments.

Thanks everyone.

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']Check my PM. (It's not a bid but it's informative) Yet another bump.[/quote]

Thanks man, I took your advice. I appreciate it. ;)

Bumping it. I will update the OP. I have an offer of 85 right now, though not at this site and want to end this tonight. I would prefer to do it with a CAG though, if one wants to go that high. If not, I understand, like noted, this is CAG for a reason.

bread's done
Back