LittleBigPlanet GOTY for $25 shipped at GS (likely black label)

icedrake523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Just saw this at SlickDeals.

LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year is $30 (reflecting the GH price). But you can use the 15NEW code to get it for $25 with free shipping (use code SAVER, I forget if you still need to though).
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75799

I know there's a thread on this GS coupon but I thought this deserved it's own since it's a pretty damn good deal.

UPDATE: People have been receiving black label cases. So if you want one, best to order as soon as you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, so pretty much everyone got their copy today? I'm shocked at how fast GS's shipping is. I got 2 of my 3 orders today, so I suspect my 3rd order to come tomorrow. Claiming it takes 5-10 days to ship is selling themselves short.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Lol, so pretty much everyone got their copy today? I'm shocked at how fast GS's shipping is. I got 2 of my 3 orders today, so I suspect my 3rd order to come tomorrow. Claiming it takes 5-10 days to ship is selling themselves short.[/QUOTE]

Mine took a day. 2 at the most.
It got shipped from the same town as me though.

[quote name='JuicemanJM']You buy games for the cases? I buy games to play. As long as the case isn't generic what does it matter?[/QUOTE]

The concept is far from foreign.
Do you really think that they might buy the game only for the cases,
or was the temptation to be a little smug just too irresistible?

You can obviously surmise why it may matter to someone else and not you.
Claiming otherwise is disingenuous.

I still have not open the wrap yet. Can you explain more? I've had gutted New copy from GS before, so I'm also afraid to open the wrap. Might sell it back or something..

He's obviously not a collector and doesn't "get" the mentality of a collector.

I understand both POVs, but think the collector is ridiculous

[quote name='mgsvr']I still have not open the wrap yet. Can you explain more? I've had gutted New copy from GS before, so I'm also afraid to open the wrap. Might sell it back or something..[/QUOTE]

That would be SILLY. Like ten people just said they got theirs and they were brand new and ONE person said theirs "might" have been opened... and you want to sell it back?

That doesn't make any sense.

Even if it's been opened and re-sealed, as long as the case and manual are in there, it's fine. The DLC is on disc, it's not a code you redeem through PSN. And if the case looks in good condition with no sticker residue, it should be fine. It's not likely you could get it less than what you paid used. At best, you'd spend the same amount or close enough to it.

bread's done
Back