LittleBigPlanet: GOTY for $26.54 at Amazon

I cant believe I got this game for my little brother a few months ago for $50. He barely even played it. This seems like a good price, but I agree it'll prob drop more now that it's a greatest hits title.

[quote name='mgsvr']And the red case if someone cares...[/QUOTE]

Possibly. I'd say most likley it won' be a red case or in the very least it will just have the greatest hits sticker. It usually takes a little bit for the stock to deplete before they ship out the red case versions.

Also if you do get a red case just go to your nearest retailer and swap it out.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Possibly. I'd say most likley it won' be a red case or in the very least it will just have the greatest hits sticker. It usually takes a little bit for the stock to deplete before they ship out the red case versions.
QUOTE]

Ordered off amazon on sunday night and received it today with the red case. just fyi.

Yea, Amazon was out of stock when LBP went GH. Amazon then reordered it stock again from Sony, so the most of the games are probably GH cases.

I'm still deciding whether to eventually buy this or not. I just see Mod Nation Racers as a game I'd rather purchase...

bread's done
Back