LittleBigPlanet in stock at EB

imcrazy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
There have been reports that Gamestops in the US have received their copies of LBP today, the same is true for EB games here in Canada according to posts on RFD. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

I'll be picking up my copy along with my Fable 2 pre-order tomorrow. Kick ass.

Huh. Hopefully my Blockbuster got them in today so I can pick it up during my shift. I'm told we haven't sent back our "Muslim Editions" yet, so maybe I can somehow sneak that one out.

I can confirm both regent locations have stock. Picked mine up, great game. Now time to try fable 2. So many games so little time.

[quote name='cm matty']i can confirm that at least one eb in burlington has them in stock and on display.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='DoCoMo']Does the promo code from EB work for any of you or are the servers not ready yet?[/quote]
I've heard they will be up tomorrow (the 27th)

i preordered from eb months ago so i could get the kratos sackboy and when i went to pick it up, they were out of the cards. The only reason i got the game at eb was for that code. After this, i'm going to Toys R Us to preorder Banjo Kazooie.

Futureshop at Yonge+Dundas called me tonight, they have them. I pre-ordered there, but just for the code. I'm hoping to receive it from Amazon this week.

bread's done
Back