LittleBigPlanet Mavel Costume Kit 2 - $1.99 @ Amazon

I need the Marvel comic Super Hero and Super Villain costumes for my Sackboys and Sackgirls.
the halloween costumes always presents the amazing costume to thrill the people and the kids. kids love the halloween costumes.

disney costumes

[quote name='thomas230']
I need the Marvel comic Super Hero and Super Villain costumes for my Sackboys and Sackgirls.
the halloween costumes always presents the amazing costume to thrill the people and the kids. kids love the halloween costumes.

disney costumes
[/QUOTE]
I see that in the future bots still get it wrong...

Finally got to play some LBP for the first time tonight and used the Marvel characters in it. Very fun. My son's going to love being able to dress up as Spider-Man and the other heroes too.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Can anyone else confirm this? i might have to buy it again, because i really wanted Pack 1![/QUOTE]
How about you confirm it for us?

Ordered and gots me some Costume Pack 1 content too! Kinda worried since I already ordered Pack 2 and had to confirm I wanted a duplicate order, but it came up all good in the sackplanet hood.

I wonder how many of these codes they have? I can't find Costume Pack 1 on Amazon at all, so maybe that's why they're giving them through the Pack 2 link after they had sold out of Pack 2...

I just bought and got Kit 1. Too bad I thought I was going to get kit 2 when I ordered (I should have read the last page of this thread!). I sent an e-mail to Amazon since they sent the me the wrong item and I really wanted kit 2.

Just got pack 1 as well! haha nice, building up all these costumes plus the ones that come in the CE for LBP2 is nice!

Just confirming like everybody else, that they do indeed seem to be giving Pack 1 codes at the moment. Now if they'd start giving out Pack 3, that'd be great. Don't really care about Pack 4.

Just got kit 1 also! This is awesome bought kit 2 a few days ago for $1.99 so I got 1 and 2 for $3.98 total. Hopefully kit 3 is next!

Just bought, haven't redeemed yet. Did it show as pack 1 right after you purchased or after you redeemed the code because after buying it still shows a picture of pack 2?

OK, went and redeemed it and it was indeed costume pack 1! Thanks for the heads up guys! Now I'll keep an eye on this thread and hope that they start providing pack 3 and 4. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darth Indy']Just bought, haven't redeemed yet. Did it show as pack 1 right after you purchased or after you redeemed the code because after buying it still shows a picture of pack 2?[/QUOTE]

It showed the picture for pack 2 for me too, but the code was for pack 1 when I redeemed it.

Worked for me as well. Already had bought Pack 2, and a second purchase of Pack 2 provided the download for Pack 1 (although nothing on Amazon's site indicated it was a code for Pack 1).

[quote name='VaultDweller']is it still working now??[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know as well, since I already purchased and redeemed the 2nd costume pack. If this still works, I'd love to grab the first set as well, since it isn't even on Amazon -_-

Awesome, it gave me pack 1 as well. Now I have 1 and 2. Been hoping the Playstation Store would put the costumes on sale for the LBP2 release.

[quote name='VaultDweller']i bought it again but dont want to redeem it yet cus if its the same dlc then i will give it to a friend[/QUOTE]

It will tell you what the code is for right before you confirm that you're redeeming it.

Also, I just bought (7:03PM Sat MST) and then redeemed (7:05 Sat MST) and got pack number one (which is what I was hoping).

For the curious, Pack #1 is Iron Man, Ben Grimm (The Thing of Fantastic Four), Mystique (costume from X-Men Comics, not X-Men movies), Daredevil, and Doctor Octopus.

Thanks OP and whoever figured out it was giving codes for pack 1. And thanks for everyone backing up the pack 1 story.

I just purchased my "duplicate order" for "Marvel Costume Pack 2" like 2 seconds ago and can confirm that it is still "Marvel Costume Pack 1" like everyone else is reporting... And yes, it does tell you what the code is for before you confirm, so you can give the code away if they revert back to selling pack 2.

Glad I could help some people get the other costume pack. :) I actually wanted costume pack 2 and emailed Amazon when the problem occurred about them giving me the wrong code. Just now got a response that was basically; Talk to Sony. Not our problem. You saw the code so no refund. Wonderful customer service there, Amazon, and no, that did not solve my problem, but thanks for asking. We'll see how email round two goes.

Worked for me. Bought Pack 2 last week. Rebought it and got Pack 1 today.
Redeemed them both just now.

[quote name='kazunori']Pack #2 must have come back in stock or something, cause that's exactly what's showing up for me during checkout. :([/QUOTE]

Everything on Amazon says pack 2. It only shows up as pack 1 when it's redeemed on the PSN.

[quote name='kazunori']Pack #2 must have come back in stock or something, cause that's exactly what's showing up for me during checkout. :([/QUOTE]

It showed Pack 2 for me 10 minutes ago, but when you redeem it, it was Pack 1. Should still work for you but YMMV.

bread's done
Back