LittleBigPlanet Mavel Costume Kit 2 - $1.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='kazunori']Pack #2 must have come back in stock or something, cause that's exactly what's showing up for me during checkout. :([/QUOTE]

Did you redeem the code on PSN?

its showign pack $2 at check out and even after the purchase but the codes are for pack #1 i bought it twice and spoke to amazon about. theres nothign they can do about the codes being generated for the wrong packs (he refunded me the second duplicate purchase)

[quote name='rupan_sansei']Everything on Amazon says pack 2. It only shows up as pack 1 when it's redeemed on the PSN.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AoA']It showed Pack 2 for me 10 minutes ago, but when you redeem it, it was Pack 1. Should still work for you but YMMV.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Diebythesword']Did you redeem the code on PSN?[/QUOTE]

Ah I see, thanks guys. Thought it would show up as Pack 1 during checkout somehow... must have misread an earlier post. I'll go try it out later. :)

[quote name='rupan_sansei']Glad I could help some people get the other costume pack. :) I actually wanted costume pack 2 and emailed Amazon when the problem occurred about them giving me the wrong code. Just now got a response that was basically; Talk to Sony. Not our problem. You saw the code so no refund. Wonderful customer service there, Amazon, and no, that did not solve my problem, but thanks for asking. We'll see how email round two goes.[/QUOTE]
Do live chat and they will tell you that you have to call. I wanted pack 2 as I already had some costumes from the first one and they gave me a number to call. Once I called I got xfered to the game codes guy and the guy gave me a refund on purchase price and a credit for $2 to buy the correct pack when it's fixed as they are working on it because they have had multiple calls regarding this error. To add the guy told me that he would email me when it's fixed most likely on Tuesday according to him.

Just gambled and repurchased. It is indeed Costume Pack #1!! This should almost be it's own new thread as I would have missed this completely, as many others still might, if not for my own curiosity as to why this thread is still so active. Thanks OP and everyone else for the tip! I'd buy all the costume packs right now for that price!

So is there anyway yet to redeem codes without updating your PS3, cause I really wanna get this, but there is no way I am gonna loose my OtherOS.

EDIT: Like redeem them and just get them associated to the PS3 later, I say because I dont wanna buy this and a year later go redeem it to find out it expired or something.

[quote name='blissskr']Do live chat and they will tell you that you have to call. I wanted pack 2 as I already had some costumes from the first one and they gave me a number to call. Once I called I got xfered to the game codes guy and the guy gave me a refund on purchase price and a credit for $2 to buy the correct pack when it's fixed as they are working on it because they have had multiple calls regarding this error. To add the guy told me that he would email me when it's fixed most likely on Tuesday according to him.[/QUOTE]

Great info! Thanks, blissskr. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']So is there anyway yet to redeem codes without updating your PS3, cause I really wanna get this, but there is no way I am gonna loose my OtherOS.

EDIT: Like redeem them and just get them associated to the PS3 later, I say because I dont wanna buy this and a year later go redeem it to find out it expired or something.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean just redeem it onto your account only to download it sometime later?

Awesome, i can confirm that if you buy right now you get costume pack 1, not 2. Was wondering why this thread was getting so much activity again. Glad i checked it out

[quote name='Xenogears']Awesome, i can confirm that if you buy right now you get costume pack 1, not 2. Was wondering why this thread was getting so much activity again. Glad i checked it out[/QUOTE]

What he said.

I noticed all the activity tonight. I bought and downloaded costume pack 2 on 12/29. Just now, I repurchased costume pack 2 on Amazon and got costume pack 1. Awesome.

Thanks to everyone taking a chance and updating this thread.

Welp, I called and you can either get a refund or get put on a list for when they do fix the codes to get the correct code.

If anyone has a code they do not want, I will trade them. PM me!

Edit: Eh, whatever- I bit!

I thought this was for pack 2 and not 1? Shit.... I wasn't following the thread fully. Crap >.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flameofdoom666']If anyone has a code they do not want, I will trade them. PM me![/QUOTE]
I can always buy another one if you have something cool to trade. Anything particularly exciting?

Can someone post the number or pm me for whom to contact about getting a refund or get put on a list for when they fix the costume kit 2.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']So is there anyway yet to redeem codes without updating your PS3, cause I really wanna get this, but there is no way I am gonna loose my OtherOS.

EDIT: Like redeem them and just get them associated to the PS3 later, I say because I dont wanna buy this and a year later go redeem it to find out it expired or something.[/QUOTE]

Download Media Go (Sony's iTunes clone for PSP support) and enter it through the store there. That's the only way you can enter it on a PC.

Yup yup, just purchased this and it redeemed for pack 1.

called amazon and am getting a refund for it :)

[quote name='4thHorseman']Do you mean just redeem it onto your account only to download it sometime later?[/QUOTE]

Basically yes, as I know there isn't a current working PSN workaround.

[quote name='o_O']Download Media Go (Sony's iTunes clone for PSP support) and enter it through the store there. That's the only way you can enter it on a PC.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I thought Media Go was PSP only, how would this work for PS3...

EDIT: nvm, I get it, so will Media Go allow me to then download the pack once I give in and update my firmware or a PSN workaround is found?

EDIT 2: Went ahead and did it, got Pack #1 as well. As of 1:22pm CST.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Basically yes, as I know there isn't a current working PSN workaround.

Wait, I thought Media Go was PSP only, how would this work for PS3...

EDIT: nvm, I get it, so will Media Go allow me to then download the pack once I give in and update my firmware or a PSN workaround is found?

EDIT 2: Went ahead and did it, got Pack #1 as well. As of 1:22pm CST.[/QUOTE]

All you had to do was enter the code via your account on Playstation.com. Then it will be available forever if/when you want to download it from the PSN store on your PS3. No Media Go needed

Still alive up to Jan 9th 4:00 pm PST (6:00 pm CST). Thank you! Now we only need pack 3 and the level pack :D. This definitely needs a new thread

[quote name='erequena']Still alive up to Jan 9th 4:00 pm PST (6:00 pm CST). Thank you! Now we only need pack 3 and the level pack :D. This definitely needs a new thread[/QUOTE]

I really want pack 3. Venom FTW!

[quote name='ssjmichael']I find it amazing, that we're 10 pages in and the title still says Mavel. What is this Boston?[/QUOTE]

Yes, in fact, I pick up my Mavel Comics from Havad Squae evey Wednesday.

[quote name='Vader582']Still working! I just redeemed a code for Pack 1 after already purchasing pack 2 when this thread started. Thanks folks![/QUOTE]
I was wondering why this thread had renewed activity. Now I know! Just did exactly the same thing.

Ok I bought this for my son but how come when I put the code into my ps3 it gave me costume pack 1 with nightcrawler and the thing instead of costume pack 2 with spiderman and thor?

EDIT
Nm went a couple pages back. Thats pretty frustrating.

[quote name='Ribkage']EDIT
Nm went a couple pages back. Thats pretty frustrating.[/QUOTE]
Just e-mail Amazon. You'll most likely get both packs for the price of one once they get codes for pack 2 again.

Well, I ordered Pack 2 on New Years Day and just got around to redeeming the code this evening. That code did, indeed, give me a Pack 2 download. So I went back to Amazon a few minutes ago and re-bought Pack 2...and got a Pack 1 code! :D:D:applause::applause: Thanks, you guys. Amazon's still giving out Pack 1 codes as of 11:05 PM Central time!

[quote name='ssjmichael']All you had to do was enter the code via your account on Playstation.com. Then it will be available forever if/when you want to download it from the PSN store on your PS3. No Media Go needed[/QUOTE]

I bought Pack 2 a while back and was wondering why, along with a few others, this thread had so much activity again... at the risk of it being fixed now I went ahead and picked it up with the hopes of getting Pack 1.

Is there any way to check if it is pack 1 without using my PS3? Will the method above lock it to my account? (Just in case it is Pack 2 again I can give it to my friend or trade on here.)

I have to wait until I get home from work and was just curious if there is a way to check beforehand.

[quote name='egonpax']I bought Pack 2 a while back and was wondering why, along with a few others, this thread had so much activity again... at the risk of it being fixed now I went ahead and picked it up with the hopes of getting Pack 1.

Is there any way to check if it is pack 1 without using my PS3? Will the method above lock it to my account? (Just in case it is Pack 2 again I can give it to my friend or trade on here.)

I have to wait until I get home from work and was just curious if there is a way to check beforehand.[/QUOTE]

If you already have Pack 2, you cannot redeem a code for it again on the same account.

[quote name='simmias']Just e-mail Amazon. You'll most likely get both packs for the price of one once they get codes for pack 2 again.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip man, emailed them lastnight just before bed. Thatd be great if they gave me a code for pack 2 also.

I actually just preordered LBP2 too lastnight. I dont think I can trade my goty lbp1 in to amazon since its a "not for resale" copy without a sku from the ps3 xmas bundles in 2009.

A side question... is there any way to get the God of War pack? Not just Kratos but the whole pack?

bread's done
Back