LittleBigPlanet Mavel Costume Kit 2 - $1.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='egonpax']I bought Pack 2 a while back and was wondering why, along with a few others, this thread had so much activity again... at the risk of it being fixed now I went ahead and picked it up with the hopes of getting Pack 1.

Is there any way to check if it is pack 1 without using my PS3? Will the method above lock it to my account? (Just in case it is Pack 2 again I can give it to my friend or trade on here.)

I have to wait until I get home from work and was just curious if there is a way to check beforehand.[/QUOTE]

You can go to this site and redeem codes online.
https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

Found this last week.

Ok, I ordered Costume Kit 2 before but have not redeemed the code as I haven't set-up my PS3 yet. but with all the talk that's going on I went ahead and ordered Kit 2 again. I hope I end up with both 1 and 2 in the end. BTW, when I checked out, my order came up with an error. The order is in my history but I didn't get a code. I got an auto message from Amazon that they are working on the problem and since the order is my history I should be fine.

people keep mentioning they hope this hits pack 3 to complete the collection, but i looked at the store and there is also a pack 4.

[quote name='weeskwee']people keep mentioning they hope this hits pack 3 to complete the collection, but i looked at the store and there is also a pack 4.[/QUOTE]

Near as I can figure everyone has already picked up pack 4 for some reason. I've been wondering this since the first person started saying it.

[quote name='Gideon68']Ok, I ordered Costume Kit 2 before but have not redeemed the code as I haven't set-up my PS3 yet. but with all the talk that's going on I went ahead and ordered Kit 2 again. I hope I end up with both 1 and 2 in the end. BTW, when I checked out, my order came up with an error. The order is in my history but I didn't get a code. I got an auto message from Amazon that they are working on the problem and since the order is my history I should be fine.[/QUOTE]
Your probably out of luck on getting pack 1 then as they are most likely fixing the error and will give you another kit 2 code not 1.

Hoping that they're reverting back to Pack 2. Didn't bite earlier, because I wasn't all that interested in Pack 2, but bit on Pack 1. Now I'm hoping I can go back and remedy my earlier oversight.

[quote name='eau']Damn. Missed the boat on Kit #1.

"Currently unavailable" :whistle2:(

#1 is the one with Iron Man, right?[/QUOTE]

Yea, Iron Man is in kit 1

[quote name='blissskr']Your probably out of luck on getting pack 1 then as they are most likely fixing the error and will give you another kit 2 code not 1.[/QUOTE]

No worries, it was only $1.99 to try anyways, but here's hoping.

If anyone received a double for any pack, I would gladly buy it off you!
Missed out as I was waiting for trade in credit to hit my account, Murphy's Law, credit came through this morning, just in time to miss out on this and the LBP2 guide!
dammit....:booty:lol

Looks like the pack 2 codes are unavailable. i wonder if they are just trying to restock on actual pack 2 codes or if the deal is dead. i kinda wanted pack 2...

I just called Amazon because I bought the pack before everyone started to post about the wong codes being giving out. I downloaded it last night and was bummed out that I got the first pack (I wanted Spider-Man). I didn't have the first pack but it wasn't what I wanted, or bought. I was told it is unavalble (the 2nd pack) because they are stocked full of the wrong codes from the vender and want to minimize the problems. I was told as soon as they sort this mess out I should get the correct code for pack 2. I was gonna buy the other packs from them (as I want the Goblin and Venom) but I'm worried they might be wrong to.

[quote name='megagalvatron']I was gonna buy the other packs from them (as I want the Goblin and Venom) but I'm worried they might be wrong to.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, and even if they are wrong, Amazon will take care of you.
I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm confident in Amazon, they always pull through.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I doubt it, and even if they are wrong, Amazon will take care of you.
I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm confident in Amazon, they always pull through.[/QUOTE]

Ya I'm sure they will just don't wanna have to wait on more than one.

[quote name='megagalvatron']I just called Amazon because I bought the pack before everyone started to post about the wong codes being giving out. I downloaded it last night and was bummed out that I got the first pack (I wanted Spider-Man). I didn't have the first pack but it wasn't what I wanted, or bought. I was told it is unavalble (the 2nd pack) because they are stocked full of the wrong codes from the vender and want to minimize the problems. I was told as soon as they sort this mess out I should get the correct code for pack 2. I was gonna buy the other packs from them (as I want the Goblin and Venom) but I'm worried they might be wrong to.[/QUOTE]

Huh. I e-mailed them, and they gave me the line about having to go talk to Sony, and that since I had seen the code, they couldn't issue a refund. Maybe I'll try calling them instead, see if I can get the 2nd pack that way.

[quote name='INCyr']Huh. I e-mailed them, and they gave me the line about having to go talk to Sony, and that since I had seen the code, they couldn't issue a refund. Maybe I'll try calling them instead, see if I can get the 2nd pack that way.[/QUOTE]

Ya when you call they connect you to the Digital department and they should fix it by giving you the code you paid for.

I emailed them and got a response saying that they were looking into the error. I'll give them another day or two to respond. I'm guessing they are going to tell me I downloaded it so it's my fault. No biggie, since I didn't already own pack 1 I guess. I really wanted 2 though as I was hoping for Spider-man.

Son of a...

I was gonna ask if someone had a Costume Kit #1 they'd be willing to sell, but then... how would you know if you have it unless you redeemed your code.

Actually, im pretty sure you can see what it is before you redeem. (Kinda like those Modnation Racer mystery codes).

Hoping Amazon restocks on these infinite codes though

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Son of a...

I was gonna ask if someone had a Costume Kit #1 they'd be willing to sell, but then... how would you know if you have it unless you redeemed your code.[/QUOTE]

I think there's actually a "checkout" confirmation page of sorts where you get to see exactly what you're redeeming first before committing to it.

But seriously, is there any chance of them restocking? O-o, i just brought a used GOTY LBP from Gamestop to finally finish off story mode and get some Costumes. Wouldnt mind adding a few more DLC ones to my collection

[quote name='kazunori']I think there's actually a "checkout" confirmation page of sorts where you get to see exactly what you're redeeming first before committing to it.[/QUOTE]

When you are purchasing it from Amazon it says you are recieving #2 the whole time, even at checkout. However, when you enter the code on PSN it prompts you with pack #1.

[quote name='JoshTX']When you are purchasing it from Amazon it says you are recieving #2 the whole time, even at checkout. However, when you enter the code on PSN it prompts you with pack #1.[/QUOTE]

He's talking about on the PS3. There's a confirmation screen you see before you commit to redeeming it.

"'m sorry that your online game code downloaded the wrong costume kit.

We'll have to look into your problem with the "LittleBigPlanet: Marvel - Costume Kit 2" online game code a little more deeply. I'm hoping the technical teams will get back to me within three business days or sooner so we can solve this.

Because of the problem you had with the code we provided you and because I'm not able to fix this issue right now, I've also applied a $5 credit to your account hoping you'll be able to find something else you might enjoy while we fix the problem with your online game code. The credit will automatically apply to your next order that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You'll see your available promotional balance at checkout--this amount will be applied to your next order automatically without entering a claim code.

Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account but will always display when you place an order. For more information about using your promotional certificate, including the terms and conditions for using the certificate, visit our Help pages:
"

[quote name='Ribkage']"'m sorry that your online game code downloaded the wrong costume kit.

We'll have to look into your problem with the "LittleBigPlanet: Marvel - Costume Kit 2" online game code a little more deeply. I'm hoping the technical teams will get back to me within three business days or sooner so we can solve this.

Because of the problem you had with the code we provided you and because I'm not able to fix this issue right now, I've also applied a $5 credit to your account hoping you'll be able to find something else you might enjoy while we fix the problem with your online game code. The credit will automatically apply to your next order that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You'll see your available promotional balance at checkout--this amount will be applied to your next order automatically without entering a claim code.

Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account but will always display when you place an order. For more information about using your promotional certificate, including the terms and conditions for using the certificate, visit our Help pages:
"[/QUOTE]
Cool. What exactly did you email them? Just that you got the wrong pack and that's it?

I told em the truth but made it feel a little more personal than just a customer. That I ordered the pack for my son and he was super disappointed because he really wanted spiderman and thor and it gave me the wrong one. The I asked if they knew when the correct pack would be listed.

I dont have the copy of the email cuz I did it with their built in thing and dont see a copy of it anywhere.

[quote name='Ribkage']"'m sorry that your online game code downloaded the wrong costume kit.

"[/QUOTE]

Man, you got a much better QA person than I did. I might have to try again.

bread's done
Back