LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - $19.95 NEW - GameDealDaily.com Anniversary Sale (Ends 4/14)

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
I am proud to announce that on April 13th, 2009, we will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the opening of GameDealDaily.com.

We are very thankful for all of our customers and especially to CAGs, as many of them have supported our website over our first year in existance.

As a thank you to all of our customers, we will be running a sale on LittleBigPlanet for Playstation 3 from March 6th until our year anniversary on April 13th. The game will be available for $19.95, brand new.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/index.php

This is a PAL version PS3 game. Playstation 3 games are not region-locked. Therefore, you will be able to play the PAL PS3 games perfectly on your American PS3 system. Online play in LittleBigPlanet is also region-free, so you will be able to play online against American players. The only difference is revealed when you want to download content from Playstation Network for the game. To do this with a PAL PS3 game, you will need to create a European PSN account to access the DLC. Anyone can do this, and it is not difficult.

We have this game in-hand, and all orders will begin to ship out on Monday.

28be5wm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So then is is impossible to download DLC with a PAL version of the game in the U.S. or does it just take a little finagling? The site says you just need to make an EU PSN ID but I just want to make sure that's the case. Also, if that is the case, is there anything to stop you from downloading DLC with your EU ID and then playing on your US ID? $60 for LBP & Killzone 2 sounds too good to pass up if true.

I just got mine today in six days (Sunday included) and it works perfectly. If you don't mind the pal and don't really need the dlc then get it. You can't go wrong with 20 bucks.

We've sold through about 70% of our inventory of LBP. I'll probably order some more in the next couple days to ensure that we don't sell out before 4/13.

[quote name='graf1k']So then is is impossible to download DLC with a PAL version of the game in the U.S. or does it just take a little finagling? The site says you just need to make an EU PSN ID but I just want to make sure that's the case. Also, if that is the case, is there anything to stop you from downloading DLC with your EU ID and then playing on your US ID? $60 for LBP & Killzone 2 sounds too good to pass up if true.[/quote]

Since everyone has been asking fucking questions about this and I have yet to see an answer, I'll try to explain it to the best of my knowledge.

You make a U.K. PSN ID. You browse their store. You can download all the free costumes, like the St. Patrick's Day one and the T.V. headwear, etc. To PURCHASE anything, you would need a credit card FROM THAT REGION. If you do not have a U.K. credit card, you can't buy shit.

Now it may be possible to get a PSN card from the U.K. and use that to purchase things, but I haven't been able to test it myself yet, so I can't say for sure.

You can play the game online just fine and use the DLC (at least the free stuff I downloaded) with your USA account.

Hope this helps

[quote name='phdeez']Are you going to get anymore NTSC copies of it?[/QUOTE]

Not likely, unless I come across a great deal on some. I had about a dozen left over when I purchased them at about $37, and I sold the last few of those tonight at $30 on the site. I'll make sure to post in this thread if I do list more of the NTSC version on the site.

Hey drfrielgood, I recieved the Jabra BT125 headset but it doesn't work. No blue lights or anything even when I try to charge it :( Is there anyway I can get a replacement or refund or something? I sent you a PM but don't know if you got it. Thanks.

drfrielgood, what condition are the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory collector's editions (product 457) in? I see that they're used - is it just a crap shoot, or is there a story on where all of the used copies came from? Thanks so much for your help.

[quote name='cueball939']I made an order on the 18th and got an email but not sure if it shippen yet. Tried to email [email protected] and it got kicked back to me. Hope I'm not getting punked here...[/quote]

No, he just takes awhile to answer sometimes.

I ordered on March 17th, 2009 and my order has still not been sent out. In fact, it's been completely ignored. I tried to contact them, and my e-mail was rejected. Is there any way I could go about getting a refund?

We're having major issues with our [email protected] email account, all emails being sent to that account are being returned to sender.

Craig Contrell, if you ordered on 3/17 the order should've been shipped last week. You can PM me your shipping address if you wish and I'll see if I can dig up a tracking number.

We've sold through about 80% of our LBP stock that we ordered for this deal. I'm looking into ordering some more so we can continue to offer a good price after our one year anniversary date on 4/14.

^Yea me too had to order

can the owner of the site update us on how its going.I ordered sunday night, wanna see if it shipped yet

just got my copy right now in the mail.Ordered on sunday night and its Wednesday

Nice Shipping, came perfectly sealed and disc intact.Would recommend to everyone who's thinking of buying it and doesnt really care for the DLC

Can anybody confirm that PAL games work fine on SD TV's? I didn't jump on the offer a few weeks ago because of that and I really wanted too, because I didn't see any confirmation that PAL PS3 games worked with no issues on regular TV sets, I don't want screen flipping like I have on 99% of my PAL import games.

Or does the PS3 auto convert the signal to 60hz? I've d/l'ed demos from the the Euro stores and have never had an issue, but can anyone confirm anything for me? Doc? If you do, and the answer is yes, then you got a sale.

Thanks. :)

[quote name='lolwut?']Since everyone has been asking fucking questions about this and I have yet to see an answer, I'll try to explain it to the best of my knowledge.

You make a U.K. PSN ID. You browse their store. You can download all the free costumes, like the St. Patrick's Day one and the T.V. headwear, etc. To PURCHASE anything, you would need a credit card FROM THAT REGION. If you do not have a U.K. credit card, you can't buy shit.

Now it may be possible to get a PSN card from the U.K. and use that to purchase things, but I haven't been able to test it myself yet, so I can't say for sure.

You can play the game online just fine and use the DLC (at least the free stuff I downloaded) with your USA account.

Hope this helps[/quote]

Can u still download FREE DLC with USA account?

Also, How hard is it to make an PAL PSN account? Do i have to make up an address that I live there?

Wow.. That shipped really quick. I was actually surprised to get it before the weekend.. Thanks again...

[quote name='uncle5555']Can anybody confirm that PAL games work fine on SD TV's? I didn't jump on the offer a few weeks ago because of that and I really wanted too, because I didn't see any confirmation that PAL PS3 games worked with no issues on regular TV sets, I don't want screen flipping like I have on 99% of my PAL import games.

Or does the PS3 auto convert the signal to 60hz? I've d/l'ed demos from the the Euro stores and have never had an issue, but can anyone confirm anything for me? Doc? If you do, and the answer is yes, then you got a sale.

Thanks. :)[/quote]

I don't know all the specifics, since this is my first import game, but I hooked up my ps3 to a sd tv and didn't come across any issues in the game, if that helps you any..

I ordered on 4/12 and was charged on 4/14. Still have yet to receive my order and have 3 emails sent that are unanswered. I'm quite unsatisfied with the service at this point.:evil::evil::evil:

bread's done
Back