LittleBigPlanet, Resistance Burning Skies, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Unit 13, Gravity Rush $9.99 EACH @ Amazon

Thx op. Picked up Gravity Rush for $8.65 thanks to that free $2. Don't have PS Plus to get it free, but I rather a physical copy anyways.

Ugh. Have Gravity Rush already thanks to PS+, but I'd love to have a physical copy. Decisions, decisions....

Ugh. Have Gravity Rush already thanks to PS+, but I'd love to have a physical copy. Decisions, decisions....
Same... I think I'll just stick with PS+, though.

Deciding on Unit 13 or Resistance...not that i need either lol

Really get the feeling either will be on Plus soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Picked up Gravity Rush and LBP. Tried out Gravity Rush with PS+ and I really liked it, but don't plan on paying for PS+ after this month. Was waiting for it to go cheap :D

Hmm, what to do, pick up Sly Cooper Vita for $9.99, or get the PS3 version from Walmart for $12.96 with cross-buy. I'd probably only play it on Vita anyhow.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Eh. Bit on Gravity Rush. I figure it'll never be lower and it'll likely be the first one of these games to sell out... if any of them do. One of my favorite Vita titles; don't mind paying $10 for a physical copy.

Thanks, OP. Just bought all five of those. I'm not ashamed! I already had the digital versions of Sly and Gravity Rush from cross-buy and PS+ but I greatly prefer physical copies. I don't like the thought of my collection being tied in any way to a subscription, even though I don't see myself unsubscribing from PS+ anytime soon. Also, I need to bulk up my PS Vita physical collection. At this point, I only have Persona 4 Golden and Tearaway. This is the perfect opportunity.

P.S. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is also $9.99 for the Vita on Amazon right now as well: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-Vita/dp/B002I0GZHW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385981356&sr=8-1&keywords=playstation+all+stars+vita

I was hoping for a Digital version of Resistance for that price.  Oh, well, I'll save some money then since I'm sure it will be free at some point.

It's silly, but I've been checking the price of LittleBigPlanet sporadically since I woke up Sunday morning to find that Best Buy's $11.99 sale of the game was expired. I meant to pick it up Saturday night but wanted to sleep on it and totally missed the boat. Image my joy when I found out it was on sale for even cheaper and I don't have to leave the house to get it. Thanks OP!

It's not entirely off-topic but the 16GB memory card was matched in price for $19.99 from GS, for those picking up several of these games on the cheap:  http://www.amazon.com/16GB-PlayStation-Vita-Memory-Card/dp/B006JKASAC/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385990640&sr=8-2&keywords=16GB+memory+card

I just cancelled my order for the 8GB card (since it still hasn't shipped yet) and just spent the extra $10 for this bigger card. Hopefully this holds me over. This might be a dumb question but if you have the physical cartridge for a Vita game, does it still require a big install on the system? I'm just wondering if there's a difference between owning a game physically or digitally. 

Wouldn't mind Resistance but there's nothing else I need to bump it up to 35.00

And my wife just ordered stuff last night :/

Oh well, it will be that price again eventually.

Hmm, what to do, pick up Sly Cooper Vita for $9.99, or get the PS3 version from Walmart for $12.96 with cross-buy. I'd probably only play it on Vita anyhow.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Cross buy. It's a double plat. Play through on vita, load save to cloud, pop disc into PS3, fetch save, watch trophies roll in ...

Thanks OP for the post for Gravity Rush. As other posters have mentioned, I do have PS+ and have the game but I do want to physically own my games instead of being tied to a subscription for the game. This has been an interesting start of the day. I also was able to get the 16gb memory card.

Hopefully this lasts a few days.. Want resistance and unit 13. Tapped out from black Friday.

I picked up Resistance.  Even if it's offered on PS+ someday, it's worth the $10 to save the 3 GB of space it would take up.

Crap, even though I also have Gravity Rush & Uncharted on PS+ (and already beat them.) I just had to purchase them, doubt I will see them cheaper than this, and I rather have a physical copy, not to mention it frees up space on my 32GB.

LBP is tempting but I just picked up Tearaway and still think it will be a PSN+ game soon, so not sure if I'll pick it up or not.

I had just deleted Uncharted (PSN+) off my Vita to make space for the Killzone patch. Thanks for the heads up OP I snagged Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Unit 13, and Resistance. I've still got to find some space on my 32gb card though for next months freebies grr. The only downloadable I've actually purchased was Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (before it went free) the rest of the space is being eaten up by PSN+ stuff and Killzone patches lol.

Got lbp. Still debating on resistance or just expend more and get killzone..
I've heard Resistance isn't great (I picked it up because I dig the series as a whole) but Killzone is FANASTIC! Controls are super solid, multiplayer is a blast, and money earned in single player is used to unlock weapons for multiplayer. Well worth the $20 its on sale for.

Got a refund on Gravity Rush because I bought it yesterday for $18.86

Ive spent waaaaay to much in the past month

I'd love to take advantage of these prices, but knowing they are going eventually going to be free on PS+ keeps me from buying them.. I just have way too many games to play to buy more. Good prices though!

Can't bring myself to pull the trigger on these. Already have UC and Gravity Rush through Plus, Sly thanks to Amazon's great digital cross buy deal.

LBP and Resistance are tempting, but even at $10 I can't shake the feeling that they'll be free on Plus before I get through Mercs and P4G and into these as backlog titles.

I had just deleted Uncharted (PSN+) off my Vita to make space for the Killzone patch. Thanks for the heads up OP I snagged Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Unit 13, and Resistance. I've still got to find some space on my 32gb card though for next months freebies grr. The only downloadable I've actually purchased was Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (before it went free) the rest of the space is being eaten up by PSN+ stuff and Killzone patches lol.

I've heard Resistance isn't great (I picked it up because I dig the series as a whole) but Killzone is FANASTIC! Controls are super solid, multiplayer is a blast, and money earned in single player is used to unlock weapons for multiplayer. Well worth the $20 its on sale for.
Resistance is perfectly playable, a very solid 6. Fairly generic feeling and short, but it controls well as a proof of concept. However, after playing Killzone Mercenary it would be hard to go back to, since KZ nails the controls and is a very pretty game.

For $10 though, you could do much worse.

If you have Uncharted via PS+, can you delete the game file and then pop in the cartridge and play your existing save? I might do that save some space on my "lowly" 16 GB card, but not if I'd have to start over.

If you have Uncharted via PS+, can you delete the game file and then pop in the cartridge and play your existing save? I might do that save some space on my "lowly" 16 GB card, but not if I'd have to start over.
I think so. Just have to upload your save to "the cloud" before you delete Uncharted from your vita then when you get the hard copy just redownload your save from the cloud. At least thats how I think its suppose to work. I guess I'm going to find out when my copy comes in.

Thanks, OP.  $10 was my buy price for Resistance, even though I prefer digital on my Vita, I've heard nothing but average things, about it and it's easy to predict that it will probably be added to the IGC in the future.  However, I love the Resistance series and I have a road trip coming up soon that should allow me enough time to beat, and maybe even plat, it!

bread's done
Back