Live 12 mo, Chatpad & 400 pts- $59.99 at Buy.com

Not bad...basically a year for $40 but most places r doin that already but if u need a few points and want the chat pad this is for u...

[quote name='FurryCurry']^You must be using MAGIC MATH!

It's a year for $35. Everyone always needs points.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps on ebay...most ppl don't trust ebay..I kno I don't...I just bought my 12 month a few weeks ago on amazon for $40 cause I was tired of waitin around for a $35 which I haven't seen since dell did it ovr 6 months ago...

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']Perhaps on ebay...most ppl don't trust ebay..I kno I don't...I just bought my 12 month a few weeks ago on amazon for $40 cause I was tired of waitin around for a $35 which I haven't seen since dell did it ovr 6 months ago...[/QUOTE]
It is right now $35 for 12 live gold from Buy.com trough E-bay. Make a search and you will see. I have purchised many times from buy.com, no problems

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']Perhaps on ebay...most ppl don't trust ebay..I kno I don't...I just bought my 12 month a few weeks ago on amazon for $40 cause I was tired of waitin around for a $35 which I haven't seen since dell did it ovr 6 months ago...[/QUOTE]

Why do you write like this?

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']Like I said...through ebay...if it was at buy.com then sure no prob but I don't deal w/ ebay..[/QUOTE]

I don't see the difference between buying it on buy.com or buying it from buy.com's official ebay store. Same thing. I've done it before for MS points through Buy.com on ebay and it wasn't a problem.

Chatpad only gets very, very occasional use in my house. The thing is honkin' big and bulky and is inconvenient to snap on/off. I'd recommend having a cheap USB keyboard laying about for typing on the Xbox. Just plug it in when needed. Easier then dealing with the chatpad. Plus typing on the chatpad, unless you go without punctuation, is a slow and arduous process. Others like the chatpad, but there you go.

Yeah, the chatpad isn't as great of an add-on as it sounds, I don't recommend buying this pack, even for this good price. The chatpad isn't worth $20, but if you can buy this and then sell it on eBay for that much, go for it.

I used the Chatpad thoroughly for 2 years before I got rid of it because white chatpad on black controller bothered me too much. I actually hated using my controller after I took it off.

I will probably pass on it this time around though seeing as it would take getting used to again. I really like it though, but the only time you actually use it is for text messages or entering codes. Other than that, there's not much use for it.

[quote name='ivos']It is right now $35 for 12 live gold from Buy.com trough E-bay. Make a search and you will see. I have purchised many times from buy.com, no problems[/QUOTE]

What do you search for? I don't see anything near $35 right now.

[quote name='nwaugh']What do you search for? I don't see anything near $35 right now.[/QUOTE]

That's because the deal is dead.

bread's done
Back