Live Again: XBox Live Gold 12 Month Card $35.99 (delivery OR code) at Amazon

Man, I already bought the online code from GameStop @ 39.99 yesterday because they didn't have the code at amazon for that price.

Ah well, 40 is still a good deal. Thanks for the heads up though

Broke down and picked up the instant code, already added to the account, so I'm good 'til mid 2013.

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='batrick']Does it ever go lower than this?[/QUOTE]

$29.99 is pretty much rock bottom. Haven't seen it below 39.99 in a while though.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']$29.99 is pretty much rock bottom. Haven't seen it below 39.99 in a while though.[/QUOTE]

^---- I haven't seen it $29.99 in a while, I think that was the price I payed on Buy.com a year ago or so. Even then I pay tax on Buy.com so this sort of evens out.

[quote name='buckythekat']only $4 more than a year would have cost on Black Friday (four 3-month cards for $32 at Best Buy)[/QUOTE]

lol... Damn, I forgot about all the ones I have stored. I guess I have 2 1/4 years saved up as of right now.

[quote name='Newl']I usually just let my gold lapse and then the $1 for a month shows up on the dash.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing presently although my console is in RRoD status right now so being Silver is fine. I'm not wasting a Gold account. I'll probably have a newer/used console in about 6 weeks.

I hear it's also much easier to set the auto-renewal to OFF thru the website (or console?) after taking a dashboard $1 offer.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']That's what I'm doing presently although my console is in RRoD status right now so being Silver is fine. I'm not wasting a Gold account. I'll probably have a newer/used console in about 6 weeks.

I hear it's also much easier to set the auto-renewal to OFF thru the website (or console?) after taking a dashboard $1 offer.[/QUOTE]

wow that is good to know!!

Thanks!!

[quote name='CheapyD']I just renewed, but trying to decide if I should pick up another...[/QUOTE]

How much are 12 month cards over there? I've heard there expensive in EU but unsure of the price. I'm still in the debate of picking up another when I'm already sitting on 2 1/4 years plus what ever is left on my account into next year.

[quote name='skiizim']How much are 12 month cards over there? I've heard there expensive in EU but unsure of the price. I'm still in the debate of picking up another when I'm already sitting on 2 1/4 years plus what ever is left on my account into next year.[/QUOTE]

I have a USA account so I need the USA cards.

[quote name='CheapyD']I have a USA account so I need the USA cards.[/QUOTE]
i can sell you 12 months for 25 if you dont mind entering 12 codes cheapy lol....

I just renewed mine last week with a card I bought the year before with a deal like this. Maybe I'll just start a tradition. It's a sweet deal.

bread's done
Back