Live Avatar PAX09 t-shirt code

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychofish

CAGiversary!
So if you made it out to PAX this year, you got a code for an Xbox LIVE avatar PAX-themed t-shirt. If you didn't... well, I have a small handful of these codes, if you want one. I have separate codes for ladie's tees and men's tees. PM me if you want it.

EDIT: Guy's tees are totally sold out! Sorry if you didn't get one! Also I gave them to PM's first so if you replied here you didn't get one, sorry. I still have girl's tee's though.

EDIT #2: All shirts are gone! Didn't think this would be so popular-- this kept me up a little later than expected :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very generous of you to give those codes away. I see a lot of people trying to sell them for $5 a pop, so I applaud your selflessness.

[quote name='GunstarRed']That's very generous of you to give those codes away. I see a lot of people trying to sell them for $5 a pop, so I applaud your selflessness.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, although I didn't think these were worth much to begin with. Hadn't even entered my mind to try and sell them. My loss (?) is your gain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back