Live / Bing Cashback Barnes & Noble & Gamestop?

CaptainPiracy

CAGiversary!
Ok... Was on Bing Cashback, looking for a deal.. Barnes And Noble is a partner with 10% back on your purchases. So I knew they had video games. Awesome.

Little did I know they are partnered with Gamestop. So, you get 10% back through the Barnes and Noble store front of Gamestop.. Not that Much I know.. but this is cool because the order is fullfilled by Gamestop, so it could be a good flip opportunity. You'll still recieve the 10% cashback because the B&N order was completed. SO it's like having the membership, for zero. And, depending on their system, you might be able to return your Gamestop Merchandise in-store for full credit, while leaving the B&N Cashback bonus untouched.... Just a thought. Plus gives you the 10% off of Consoles! New or Used. Cool!

Hope someone gets some use outta this. It may fail, but it's worth a Shot,I was thinking about placing an order and seeing what happens. Just a small game or something and returning in-store to see if my Cashback stays around.

And NO the gamestop coupons don't work.. :p.. I tried.
~Capn

Yeah, Gamestop and Barnes & Nobles went hand in hand back when Gamestops, Babbages, Funcolands, Software etc, etc. :), started to merge. In fact if you order from Barnes & Nobles website, they even say that the games are being fullfilled by Gamestop.

I wonder if Bing will go higher like when Live went crazy on the cashback. I may just wait for like a 20%-25% promo before I utilize this. But cool to know that Bing is actually participating with cashback at places I actually shop at. May give it a try once the discounts are higher.

bread's done
Back